Missouri Wife wants 3-5 black thugs

I need 3-5 black thugs to come to Branson mo or even Springfield we pay for a room for 1 possibly even 2 nights when I get my wife high she becomes a dirty slut she's let.ne and 2 ofmy white friends pound every hole she has multiple times she finally admitted that she would.love for 3+ real thugs to gangbang her and use her like a whore. If we could make sure somehow it was safe. If we knew it would be safe she literally loves the idea of going too a ghetto hood find a group of thugs in all red or all blue and for me to walk up to them point her out warring slutty clothes pulling her skirt.up and tell them that I was giving them permission to take us back to their trap house gangbang heron recording

Attachments

• received_639379316578360.jpeg
    received_639379316578360.jpeg
    209.5 KB · Views: 413
  • received_795168557571448.jpeg
    received_795168557571448.jpeg
    29.1 KB · Views: 396
  • received_301847897364179.jpeg
    received_301847897364179.jpeg
    314.7 KB · Views: 383
  • received_639379316578360.jpeg
    received_639379316578360.jpeg
    209.5 KB · Views: 378
Change your wording fam
It’s 2019. Majority of black men are not “thugs” by profession
You should also kno the “hood” or the “ghetto”. Or tryin get a set of Locs or slobs to run down on your lady isn’t the best option.

If you’re looking for a dominant black stud or something say that.
Also get verified. No one cares about the Gold label for real.
Mostly important watch your mouth and wording. Some people may take offense to that and your adventure time may not be “safe”
I need 3-5 black thugs to come to Branson mo or even Springfield we pay for a room for 1 possibly even 2 nights when I get my wife high she becomes a dirty slut she's let.ne and 2 ofmy white friends pound every hole she has multiple times she finally admitted that she would.love for 3+ real thugs to gangbang her and use her like a whore. If we could make sure somehow it was safe. If we knew it would be safe she literally loves the idea of going too a ghetto hood find a group of thugs in all red or all blue and for me to walk up to them point her out warring slutty clothes pulling her skirt.up and tell them that I was giving them permission to take us back to their trap house gangbang heron recording

Change your wording fam
You should also kno the “hood” or the “ghetto”. Or tryin get a set of Locs or slobs to run down on your lady isn’t the best option.

Mostly important watch your mouth and wording. Some people may take offense to that and your adventure time may not be “safe”
Locs and (slobs) lol the disrespect is real ain’t it ????

u guys r really harsh. he clearly means bad boy gangsta type guys. hes wanting his girl fucked by black men and ur screaming racism? idk. i guess we see it differently. i get ur point i really do. he could've worded it way better. but racist? i guess we just disagree and that's fine.

u guys r really harsh. he clearly means bad boy gangsta type guys. hes wanting his girl fucked by black men and ur screaming racism? idk. i guess we see it differently. i get ur point i really do. he could've worded it way better. but racist? i guess we just disagree and that's fine.
Maybe not racist but very stereotypical... we know these are fantasies and those often touch extremes but they have to come across respectful

Maybe not racist but very stereotypical... we know these are fantasies and those often touch extremes but they have to come across respectful
streotypical? sure i cant argue that. but what if thats what they truly want? idk..im over it. i just think calling someone a racist in this day and age is a big accusation. so i just put my 2 cents in it. probably shouldn't have but oh well. but have good day donjuantron

Mam. It’s 2019. We all know about word play and how it’s viewed. I will not go so far as to call him racist for his comment. But I will say there are a plethora of other different ways that he could have expressed wanting to fulfill a fantasy.

Let’s swap spots for a quick second. If I was on a website asking for a pasty white boy to give me his plain Jane wife and let me fuck her in their house with their white picket fence and their dog that would be seen as a connotative racial slur or presidential statement or worse.

Being born in another country and coming to this country and learning about the stigma with racism and everything I do not necessarily approve of his statements and choice of words but I understand where you’re coming from however we as people need to be more sensitive to the choice of words that we use and how they can affect others

You aren't helping lol... I mean what if one of us wrote were looking for a "white trailer trash bitch who fucks her cousin and wants to get dicked down then let me use her ebt card" what would be your reaction?
Look. I didn't mean to get in the middle.of all.of this. I'm stepping aside. No hard feelings. I don't really care to be honest. Just going to go do me and have fun..u guys can have all the arguing.

You aren't helping lol... I mean what if one of us wrote were looking for a "white trailer trash bitch who fucks her cousin and wants to get dicked down then let me use her ebt card" what would be your reaction?
Mam. It’s 2019. We all know about word play and how it’s viewed. I will not go so far as to call him racist for his comment. But I will say there are a plethora of other different ways that he could have expressed wanting to fulfill a fantasy.

Let’s swap spots for a quick second. If I was on a website asking for a pasty white boy to give me his plain Jane wife and let me fuck her in their house with their white picket fence and their dog that would be seen as a connotative racial slur or presidential statement or worse.

Being born in another country and coming to this country and learning about the stigma with racism and everything I do not necessarily approve of his statements and choice of words but I understand where you’re coming from however we as people need to be more sensitive to the choice of words that we use and how they can affect others
precedential excuse me for my grammatical slip up. I do have not one but two degrees.
Not your typical “thug”

Change your wording fam

get a life if he wants to word it that way it is up to him stop being so judgmental, you like it when women like to fuck black men but don't like it when the words do not meet your standard really

Back