Milking the hubby

Do it Before your date with BBC. Hubby will thank you.

View attachment 2272943
Looks amazing. All hubbies need to be milked before the date so that they don't cum in the middle of action and lose their interest. As soon as hubby cums he wants to end the session and leave. It is like getting this guilt feeling and getting uncomfortable watching me getting fucked and moaning. When he has not cum, he stays very horny and does everything including eating creampie out of my pussy and even fluffing the bull if the bull feels comfortable with it.

Looks amazing. All hubbies need to be milked before the date so that they don't cum in the middle of action and lose their interest. As soon as hubby cums he wants to end the session and leave. It is like getting this guilt feeling and getting uncomfortable watching me getting fucked and moaning. When he has not cum, he stays very horny and does everything including eating creampie out of my pussy and even fluffing the bull if the bull feels comfortable with it.
Agreed 100%. Hubby 100% loses interest after orgasm. I do NOT let him orgasm apart from wet dreams and a very occasional HJ. I mean rare. But before a date, never. Not even a consideration as far as I am concerned. He is there (not always) to watch me get services by a stallion or two. Not to orgasm during my enjoyment. Exactly like this evening.
Jxoxox

Back