MILFS who love young bulls

This describes my wife perfectly! Oh, how I love her so much! She is a very different woman when it comes to her, not just young bulls, but also older black male acquaintances. She is low key always "hunting" for a horny BBC---who's packing. Packing to us are the showers that are growers: -Long when soft/can barely get her little hand around when hard. I will say she is indifferent towards that wanna act hard young black with big feet that don't match his small package (like her hubby). It's like she doesn't care they exist, in her normal eye rolling ways. However, once she realizes that a Brawny, Hefty black dude she knows, meets or chats with, could be a coworker, counselor, friend, friend of a friend, fb buddy, uber driver or basically any gentlemanly BBC, if he has the cleverness or the balls LOL to show her he has a larger than large package, she turns into a little submissive girly girl, sometimes giggling and whispering, other times playing and laughing loudly with the Bull, but always teasing sexually around them. Next thing I know she is texting me messages about it . Saying things like "I met a real BBC today, baby" or flat out texting me images of her holding some guys cock in her hand or snaps of some guys cock in her mouth. Lucky for me, sh usually saves the really hot action til I'm there with her to watch and enjoy. I love my hot milf wife!

Last edited:
Itā€™s natural weā€™re finally free to release our desires and the young bbc are full of energy and drive. Iā€™ve had the best sex with young, sexy Afro men. My pussy will stay on fire as long as they want, Iā€™m the whore they need!
Get 'em when they turn 18 May and heck, they're hooked for life on white women, hopefully.
The first time, they might nut so hard they black out for a few seconds.
Beta male here, been into this hot IR thing for 30 years. It just gets hotter and hotter.

Last edited:
When she was 50, my wife went back to college for 2 summer sessions, got an apartment and registered for classes in Coaching and African American studies! She got all A's and also had fun with 25 guys between 18 and 23. Not all were black but most were and she loved it. All were repeats! The University did free STD testing and that was the guys ticket to her body, so she absorbed a lot of young DNA! Her sluttiest time ever! Youth is so great!
I read some posts and I just SMH about so much BS!

My man! Funny thing is I look way younger than I am and have the stamina of a man in his 20ā€™s. We need to starting marketing ourselves as the the ā€œyoung bullā€ experience :ROFLMAO:
You guys should keep fucking and pound as much white pussy as you can -- these white bitches want it and need it.

Back