MILFS who love young bulls

This is funny. When I was 19 I had zero desire to fuck any 40+ women much less 50+ women. I met one 30 year old white mom and wife that year at my job. We were both cashier's at Target and she cheated on her husband with me. At the time I thought a 30 year old was ancient lol. White women in their 40s would flirt and give me naughty looks but I was too busy with girls my age. That didn't start changing til I was past 25 and got tired of the games young girls play.

This describes my wife perfectly! Oh, how I love her so much! She is a very different woman when it comes to her, not just young bulls, but also older black male acquaintances. She is low key always "hunting" for a horny BBC---who's packing. Packing to us are the showers that are growers: -Long when soft/can barely get her little hand around when hard. I will say she is indifferent towards that wanna act hard young black with big feet that don't match his small package (like her hubby). It's like she doesn't care they exist, in her normal eye rolling ways. However, once she realizes that a Brawny, Hefty black dude she knows, meets or chats with, could be a coworker, counselor, friend, friend of a friend, fb buddy, uber driver or basically any gentlemanly BBC, if he has the cleverness or the balls LOL to show her he has a larger than large package, she turns into a little submissive girly girl, sometimes giggling and whispering, other times playing and laughing loudly with the Bull, but always teasing sexually around them. Next thing I know she is texting me messages about it . Saying things like "I met a real BBC today, baby" or flat out texting me images of her holding some guys cock in her hand or snaps of some guys cock in her mouth. Lucky for me, sh usually saves the really hot action til I'm there with her to watch and enjoy. I love my hot milf wife!
She sounds fund would love to meet and fuck the ******* out of her

Back