MILFS who love young bulls

Older women are the absolute best. I love their wisdom, no nonsense attitude, straightforward, and know exactly what the hell they want in life due to experience. I just dont like when some are so conceited, first thing they say when you message back is "you're too young." Age doesn't measure maturity. I know what I want and I'm sure they do too. Someone younger than both them and I could be more mature and established than both of us.

I concur. They get straight to the freakiness and aren't shy.

This one milf I was fucking let me cum in her pussy 3 times. I didn't have to seduce her or break her will with orgasms like I have to do with most girls in order to cum in them. I told her her pussy felt amazing and told her I couldn't pull out. She kissed me on the lips and told me it was okay for me to cum in her pussy. Everytime I cam I rested in her a bit and then kept going. Each time she would massage me and allow my cock to fully drain in her as I dumped my seed in her over and over again as much as I want.

She was awesome. Gave me mindblowing head and sucked my balls so good.
My first BBC came inside me 3 times the first night we met and then once in the morning :p

Older women are the absolute best. I love their wisdom, no nonsense attitude, straightforward, and know exactly what the hell they want in life due to experience. I just dont like when some are so conceited, first thing they say when you message back is "you're too young." Age doesn't measure maturity. I know what I want and I'm sure they do too. Someone younger than both them and I could be more mature and established than both of us.

Well said.

Back