MILFS who love young bulls

Milfs gotta be the best lays
#1 they never waste a drop and
That doesn’t go unnoticed for the record, carry on ladies ?
I concur. They get straight to the freakiness and aren't shy.

This one milf I was fucking let me cum in her pussy 3 times. I didn't have to seduce her or break her will with orgasms like I have to do with most girls in order to cum in them. I told her her pussy felt amazing and told her I couldn't pull out. She kissed me on the lips and told me it was okay for me to cum in her pussy. Everytime I cam I rested in her a bit and then kept going. Each time she would massage me and allow my cock to fully drain in her as I dumped my seed in her over and over again as much as I want.

She was awesome. Gave me mindblowing head and sucked my balls so good.

I love most all big cocks now, but I definitely prefer the young BBCs... It took me awhile to be able to handle their size and stamina but I love it even if i get sore for a couple days... And I LOVE the taste and volume of cum I swallow and take on my face...
I love that, enjoy your young bulls now, life is to short so don't waste the opportunity's that come your way.
take them and enjoy all the big fucking young guys you can

My 45 year old wife has a black bull who is in his early 30’s, I’m ten years older than her. He seems to be a perfect match for her sexually. She is over-sexed and he can cum three times each time he sees her. When he spends the night it seems like they fuck constantly.
I can’t understand how people can have that much sex.

I concur. They get straight to the freakiness and aren't shy.

This one milf I was fucking let me cum in her pussy 3 times. I didn't have to seduce her or break her will with orgasms like I have to do with most girls in order to cum in them. I told her her pussy felt amazing and told her I couldn't pull out. She kissed me on the lips and told me it was okay for me to cum in her pussy. Everytime I cam I rested in her a bit and then kept going. Each time she would massage me and allow my cock to fully drain in her as I dumped my seed in her over and over again as much as I want.

She was awesome. Gave me mindblowing head and sucked my balls so good.
I feel ya bro..the reward to bust nuts inside of a woman feels absolutely amazing. White pussy just keep bbc hard after cumming. I just can't get enough and we are fuking all night for hours. It's an intense workout..LOL

I feel ya bro..the reward to bust nuts inside of a woman feels absolutely amazing. White pussy just keep bbc hard after cumming. I just can't get enough and we are fuking all night for hours. It's an intense workout..LOL

So awesome to see the passion and intensity between a white girl and the black bull who's fucking her. Black guys can make white pussy get soaked in a minute.

Back