Mile High Hotwife here!

Hi, I'm Riley, Im a married, full time hotwife and part time mattress actress. Love the BBC, pretty much all I play with these days, although I do like the effort some of you white guys put in to try and keep me from falling asleep during the dirty. Just checking things out here and see if I can fit in. Ta ta for now!

View attachment 4486538
Love to lick your cum filled pussy clean! Yummy 😋

Hi, I'm Riley, Im a married, full time hotwife and part time mattress actress. Love the BBC, pretty much all I play with these days, although I do like the effort some of you white guys put in to try and keep me from falling asleep during the dirty. Just checking things out here and see if I can fit in. Ta ta for now!

View attachment 4486538
Damn, you're smoking hot! Mmmmm.....

View attachment 4486538
Welcome, gorgeous! You'll fit in just fine!

View attachment 4486538
I think you will fit in quite nicely here. You're beautiful.

Last edited:

View attachment 4486538
Very...no wonder the White guys cannot satisfy her.....has that Tigress after the ******* look.....Ravenous Riley....with hey prey underneath the red sheet.

View attachment 4486538
Stunning! 🤩🤩🤩

Back