Mile High Hotwife here!

RileyJacobs

Female
Real Person
From
CO, US
Hi, I'm Riley, Im a married, full time hotwife and part time mattress actress. Love the BBC, pretty much all I play with these days, although I do like the effort some of you white guys put in to try and keep me from falling asleep during the dirty. Just checking things out here and see if I can fit in. Ta ta for now!

26a14487-b7fb-4ba8-87d6-9de8b1886f8e.JPG

Hi, I'm Riley, Im a married, full time hotwife and part time mattress actress. Love the BBC, pretty much all I play with these days, although I do like the effort some of you white guys put in to try and keep me from falling asleep during the dirty. Just checking things out here and see if I can fit in. Ta ta for now!

View attachment 4486538
OMG!!!!!! You’re very beautiful

View attachment 4486538

View attachment 4486538

I like your energy

View attachment 4486538
U fast became my top top bbc addicted port star. God your membership even yall
Should as well ! Supporting you as little as I have still helps and damn you like the perfect combo, loose beat pussy from being such a whore for BBC 😉👍 and a down
Right Ture Beliwver in Black Cock l! I hope you love this site and maybe sooomer
Than late get to meet you at an event

View attachment 4486538
You look sexy I love your hair, body, outfit, and smile

Hell Yeah Fly GIF by Amanda Cee Media
🧸

Back