Midern Black males having cocksuckers...

BiSubCuck

Male
From
UK
Is this really becoming more common? The modern Black male having white male cocksuckers?
And if so, who initiates it mostly? Speak from experience please.
For me it would be so lovely to have a handful of Black men know me as their accomplished enthusiastic cocksucker and to call on me whenever they need it. And to proudly pass me to others who need relief of course 😇😋

The supply of cocksuckers is way a head of cock willing to be sucked my men. You will be a lot better off if you live and can host nearby to a black part of town. Discreet parking is good too. Offering convenience to your feeder is a very important thing. It puts you ahead of the pack of cocksuckers.

Is this really becoming more common? The modern Black male having white male cocksuckers?
For me it would be so lovely to have a handful of Black men know me as their accomplished enthusiastic cocksucker and to call on me whenever they need it. And to proudly pass me to others who need relief of course 😇😋
It's very common. In my experience, it's the Black Man who has always initiated and it must be done in the most discrete manner. They have a keen awareness of vulnerable whitebois and will seize an opportunity to use a submissive boi as long as it's on the down low. In the days of Craigslist it was a Black buffet but now that's moved onto other, less private, platforms that I do not use. So, my contacts have come from random social encounters, sometimes cultured from spending time where Black Men are likely to be found, sometimes out of the blue. Black Men can read a boi without us having to be in-his-face about our hunger and it's better if you are subtle.

Example: Some time back in a hotel elevator by myself away from home, a beautiful Black Man wearing a wedding ring got on and pushed a floor below mine. I'm not sissy at all but he read me anyway. Admired his radiance a fraction too long, I suspect. Standing back to me at the door a moment before he got off, he turned his head toward me and bluntly but quietly said, "you wanna suck me?". Naturally I was in his room and on my knees two minutes later with thick Black ass pushed into my grateful face. Key there was that he initiated in a private setting right before he was about to exit so no awkward moment if I didn't respond.

Social media (grindr, tinder, growlr, etc.) works for many. As jozxyt said, be as convenient as you are discrete. As personally fulfilling as it can be, it's all about catering to his need for full submission with discretion and convenience. For every King needing an obedient mouth there are legions of whitebois eager to take both knees.

Last edited:
What works for me when I have the urge to be a black man's cocksucker is an app called Sniffies. It's primarily a gay hook up, map based app. I use it mostly when I travel out of town on my own. To keep me constantly urging it is another messaging app called Sessions. I met a black Dom that likes to humiliate me and degrade me online via messaging. It is very effective. Even over the messaging app he, like most black men, knows how to make me desperate for his attention. He makes me wait for his replies until I can't help but desperately reach out to him. He obviously loves the desperation in my behavior. Frankly so do I.

note white guys sucking black cocks seems to be a growing norm in N.J. However I have not seen any activity along that line, that is
no ads by black men seeking white cocksuckers, or am I wrong. Doubleline.com has ads, but seems more white for white ??
What am I missing ??
I think Black men dont need to advertise. But they sure do respond to cocksucker ads. Not all, but i do hope it's a growing number 😊 it is a shame we do not have a mutual and natural understanding and things happen easily, without advertising online.

Well I like letting guys suck my cock at times. Some of the best head I got was from a guy at a glory hole he set up in his apartment. 4 or 5 minutes and he had me in ******* shooting ropes down his throat. I think it would be great if all black men embraced white guys as cocksuckers. I love sucking BBC and would make a career out of it if I could.

note white guys sucking black cocks seems to be a growing norm in N.J. However I have not seen any activity along that line, that is
no ads by black men seeking white cocksuckers, or am I wrong. Doubleline.com has ads, but seems more white for white ??
What am I missing ??
Doublelist.com has slim pickings to find black guys. although, where i live has a small blk population.

It's very common. In my experience, it's the Black Man who has always initiated and it must be done in the most discrete manner. They have a keen awareness of vulnerable whitebois and will seize an opportunity to use a submissive boi as long as it's on the down low. In the days of Craigslist it was a Black buffet but now that's moved onto other, less private, platforms that I do not use. So, my contacts have come from random social encounters, sometimes cultured from spending time where Black Men are likely to be found, sometimes out of the blue. Black Men can read a boi without us having to be in-his-face about our hunger and it's better if you are subtle.

Example: Some time back in a hotel elevator by myself away from home, a beautiful Black Man wearing a wedding ring got on and pushed a floor below mine. I'm not sissy at all but he read me anyway. Admired his radiance a fraction too long, I suspect. Standing back to me at the door a moment before he got off, he turned his head toward me and bluntly but quietly said, "you wanna suck me?". Naturally I was in his room and on my knees two minutes later with thick Black ass pushed into my grateful face. Key there was that he initiated in a private setting right before he was about to exit so no awkward moment if I didn't respond.

Social media (grindr, tinder, growlr, etc.) works for many. As jozxyt said, be as convenient as you are discrete. As personally fulfilling as it can be, it's all about catering to his need for full submission with discretion and convenience. For every King needing an obedient mouth there are legions of whitebois eager to take both knees.
Yes, discretion is of paramount importance. Some time ago, I used the male changing room in the gym. I loved to spot those bulges in their underwear. But you got to be careful not to be discovered by a third party, or you may end up with a black eye instead of a black guy. When they understood I was a cocksucker I went to the shower cubicle and left the door half open. One out of three times, the black guy would come in and lock the door. They mostly did their business, that is, they showered as if I was not there while I sucked their cock. Those guys take a lot of protein and stronger stuff to support muscle building and have a lot of unspent energy. So, they don't care much about you. I had some hard times getting their cock down my throat and withholding any gagging noises, and the water could be too hot sometimes. Only a few would rub their asses against my face and let me lick their arses after I licked their balls, and they would very rarely finish up my ass. One time, a black guy was leaving me behind with his cum in my mouth and face and another one was about to use the same cubicle. The black guy said someone dropped a dump in there and closed the door. The other one didn't dare checking and moved to another shower.

A very serious imbalance between supply and demand, made even worse by girls hunting for black cock. It is clearly essential to import millions of black males from Africa or, better yet, move to Africa: the latter is my intention.
Invia commenti
Riquadri laterali

Same as finding a Bull for us . Once we connect and build trust it is nice to have a regular hookup . We have a Bull we meet although not Black but are open to finding a Top or Daddy to use me regularly . I think the Top BBC is hardly to find due to discretion on both sides .

It’s not just release it’s about showing us white bois our place.

Back