Middle Eastern Bull in Sydney

SydnBull

Male
From
Australia

Hello fellow Ladies and Couples​

I'm a young healthy professional Photographer & Cinematographer male new to Sydney who likes to keep fit and active by participating in a few social sports.

I'm a fairly easy-going, open-minded person, These days when going out I prefer to go out to walk/Hicking/clubs instead of night clubs. I have travelled quite a bit in recent years to all corners of the planet and really enjoyed it. In those travels, I was able to meet many wonderful people & learn lot's about different cultures.

Sexually, I'm into Hotwife, 3some MFM, roleplay, outdoors, public. Sex to me is free and explored with the full intention of absolute pleasure. Teasing, Role-playing living out fantasies being adventurous and open-minded, have a lot of fantasies I'd like to try

Happy to meet up casually at first for a coffee/******* if that makes you feel more comfortable for us to get to know each other better and then let things develop naturally from there instead of texting for ages,

I can be discreet if necessary and am willing to travel within reason. If you would like to know more then please ask away, I am an open book SydnBull.AE1E7E54-E82F-44F2-B77A-615A8536241B.jpeg19993384-3020-4B30-9D45-2DFF272757EF.jpeg

Back