Middle aged Wife and Mom needing sizzle back into my sex life!

Hi! I'm an Atlanta 52 year old married wife and mom who has my husband's encouragement to pursue my quest for a sexually satisfying fwb arrangement with a very well endowed African-American Man who would like to have exciting sex with an safe, sane, and sexually insatiable woman on a regular basis! And who doesn't mind my husband watching (He's very straight). I'm a little shy at first but will open up. I enjoy good conversation as well as a good sense of humor. Of course we have established that I love hot steamy sex full of passion, but I also like cuddling some, too. Oh and I can be adventurous as well! I have an hourglass figure and jiggle in all the right places. Is anyone out there who is for real?
built to wear a young brotha out

Welcome, I definitely wish you were in Dallas or I, in Atlanta...enjoy your journey, and please share with us all

Hope you get what you want and need. Black dick is amazingly addictive. Your hubby may be straight now, but if he witnesses first hand how good black men fuck he will most likely develop a kink thing to taste and take the same dick you are getting.

Back