Middle aged Wife and Mom needing sizzle back into my sex life!

Hi! I. A 52 year old married wife and mom who has my husband's encouragement to pursue my quest for a sexually satisfying fwb arrangement with a very well endowed African-American Man who would like to have exciting sex with an safe, sane, and sexually insatiable woman on a regular basis! And who doesn't mind my husband watching (He's very straight). I'm a little shy at first but will open up. I enjoy good conversation as well as a good sense of humor. Of course we have established that I love hot steamy sex full of passion, but I also like cuddling some, too. Oh and I can be adventurous as well! I have an hourglass figure and jiggle in all the right places. Is anyone out there who is for real?
I'm real... Any pics ???

Hi! I. A 52 year old married wife and mom who has my husband's encouragement to pursue my quest for a sexually satisfying fwb arrangement with a very well endowed African-American Man who would like to have exciting sex with an safe, sane, and sexually insatiable woman on a regular basis! And who doesn't mind my husband watching (He's very straight). I'm a little shy at first but will open up. I enjoy good conversation as well as a good sense of humor. Of course we have established that I love hot steamy sex full of passion, but I also like cuddling some, too. Oh and I can be adventurous as well! I have an hourglass figure and jiggle in all the right places. Is anyone out there who is for real?

Nice story

Hi! I'm an Atlanta 52 year old married wife and mom who has my husband's encouragement to pursue my quest for a sexually satisfying fwb arrangement with a very well endowed African-American Man who would like to have exciting sex with an safe, sane, and sexually insatiable woman on a regular basis! And who doesn't mind my husband watching (He's very straight). I'm a little shy at first but will open up. I enjoy good conversation as well as a good sense of humor. Of course we have established that I love hot steamy sex full of passion, but I also like cuddling some, too. Oh and I can be adventurous as well! I have an hourglass figure and jiggle in all the right places. Is anyone out there who is for real?
Thanks for the introduction. Your pics are outstanding, you are very sexy and should have no problem finding dates. Don't hesitate to ask questions and I will get back to you for any advice. Welcome to the site and enjoy your exciting journey into sexual excitement.

Hi! I'm an Atlanta 52 year old married wife and mom who has my husband's encouragement to pursue my quest for a sexually satisfying fwb arrangement with a very well endowed African-American Man who would like to have exciting sex with an safe, sane, and sexually insatiable woman on a regular basis! And who doesn't mind my husband watching (He's very straight). I'm a little shy at first but will open up. I enjoy good conversation as well as a good sense of humor. Of course we have established that I love hot steamy sex full of passion, but I also like cuddling some, too. Oh and I can be adventurous as well! I have an hourglass figure and jiggle in all the right places. Is anyone out there who is for real?
God I wish I was down there now!! Smoking Hot lady!!

Wow!!! Very nice

Wow welcome sexy mom!

Beautiful. You're gonna have plenty of luck. And to the person who gets to have fun with her. You are a lucky lucky man

I’m for real and I don’t mind your husband watching

A lot of us are real, but who is worth the time ? Right, well your body is a 10/10

Wow your beautiful. You have a very lucky husband I wish my wife was adventurous as you.

Back