Michigan, Ohio, Windsor, Illinois, Indiana, Etc.. Any interest in a new club exclusively for Interracial Swinging.

There seems to be so many people in the midwest area like in the Metro Detroit Area that are into the lifestyle we think creating a group with regular meet and greets, themed parties, special events, etc.
I have been involved in other social groups and the ones that seem to make it and sustain membership are the ones that are orginized with a form of democratically elected leaders to handle the decisions that affect everyone in the group.

The idea is to have regular get togethers and people who attend and find themselves enjoying themselves spread the word to the people theybhave met and become aquainted wiwith while in the lifestyle. It is also a good way for those curious about the lifestyle to have a safe place to meet like minded people and explore their curiosity. Think of a hotwife who has a coworker who wants to see what the life entails. It could be a very fun and exciting opportunity.

The meeting place can be in way of a hotel takeover or even renting event venues funded by an addmission price or dues. If it pops off maybe even lease or purchase a homebase club or property. So if anyone in the vacinity is interested comment below. I have talked to about a dozen people I personally know who are into the lifestyle and they think it is a great idea.
What do you think.
Detroit area

65/w/m from chicago area married to a 38/blk/fem.
we may well be interested.
not sure that i would be ready to handle a group scene yet.

Back