Miami to West Palm Beach Meet & Greet

I love smoking and I’m in fort Myers.. I’m single so not a couple but if y’all are interested in ladies let me know :)
Hello, I have a group of guys who I mostly set up on meet and greet. I just sold my house in Sarasota whereas I was visiting every other weekend ( damn it man ) I will call you soon so we can have a real conversation

Last edited by a moderator:
They did, and they asked if I smoked, and I told them that I'm 420 friendly, and she had a problem with that, so it was a no go.
I am glad you were able to cover for me, I had a unexpected death in the family. Out of four other brothers you were the only one to respond. Big thanks and sorry it didn't work out. I will be working on a meet and greet around Thanksgiving.

I am glad you were able to cover for me, I had a unexpected death in the family. Out of four other brothers you were the only one to respond. Big thanks and sorry it didn't work out. I will be working on a meet and greet around Thanksgiving.
I'm here if you ever need to to cover for you. It didn't work out, but that's a part of the game.

Keep me posted
Hey bully, she is a stripper chick from out of town trying to hook up herself and friends for $. This is not the site for buying and selling pussy. Young girl who thinks every man on this site is desperate. A meal and a ******* is all she got plus some wisdom.

Hey bully, she is a stripper chick from out of town trying to hook up herself and friends for $. This is not the site for buying and selling pussy. Young girl who thinks every man on this site is desperate. A meal and a ******* is all she got plus some wisdom.
This definitely not the place for that.

Back