Mexican couple here do other Mexicans or Latins want there wife to take bbc?

I guess I'm having a hard time getting my mind around why the wife of a Mexican man would want a cuckold thing. Mexican men are arguably the most passionate lovers on the planet (with Black men fucking the hardest and deepest). The only explanation is that all ethnicities have some weak ass men who don't have what it takes to satisfy their wives/girlfriends in bed... and they need a real man to run the show.

I guess I'm having a hard time getting my mind around why the wife of a Mexican man would want a cuckold thing. Mexican men are arguably the most passionate lovers on the planet (with Black men fucking the hardest and deepest). The only explanation is that all ethnicities have some weak ass men who don't have what it takes to satisfy their wives/girlfriends in bed... and they need a real man to run the show.
Dam that's really fucked up

I am Mexican but wife is Filipina. I used to be jealous as hell-would be pissed if anyone even looked at her. Now? I love my wife telling me how some young dude paid for her coffee or that she could feel some dudes dick while out dancing with the girls. My attitude has completely changed-we only live once so everyone should just enjoy life-even sexually. I would not consider myself a cuck. I am not into denial or humiliation- i just enjoy my wife enjoying herself!

Back