Mexican bbc sluts

Do most Mexican women love black cock

• Yes

• No

• Mexicans love black cock

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've always been sexually active and when I got married I was married for 20 years and it was just average as usual got divorced 2 years ago started dating had sex no big deal until I met my ex boyfriend from high school we dated we had a good time and one day after we were playing in bed I told him that I have a black dildo he got a rock hard and excited and they told me that within a month we were I was having sleeping with two guys I loved it was absolutely amazing

So just continue three weeks later I met another guy me and my husband are at a restaurant and we hit up on them and within a week hours I was f****** the biggest black cock I've ever had or the biggest cock of ever had in my life and it was amazing I thought so now a year-and-a-half that I've been with my boyfriend once a week to once every two weeks

my husband tells me that I am now officially a s*** he wants a s*** wife and will f****** have a black cock in her life for the rest of our lives he's not jealous he has a beautiful cock can f*** a very well last very long time for our age but I am allowed to be a s*** I'm allowed to be myself without any kind of guilty or any kind of ill felling. Not allowed to fuck white or Hispanic. Only black. My husband knows I prefer him but this is a fetish of my husband that I get to enjoy

Back