Men - Share Your Cuckold Fantasies

In bed one night Kim told me of a fantasy she has .
I’m a party bus driver it’s got music , bar and soft lounges , my next job is picking up four black men on a bucks night , my job is to drive them around the city stopping at several night clubs , Kim , dressed in not much is outside one club and bumps into them as they come to the bus , they greet her and chat her up , she is convinced to come with them , on the bus they give her champagne, I was told to go and play the music , it wasn’t long before Kim was shaking her butt to the music , one guy held her hips and grinded his crouch in her ass cheeks and removed her top , she was now kissing each man and feeling there cocks , one guy came up to me and asked if I Could find a quiet spot and stop , I noticed the other three were naked and enjoying Kim , I found a dark parking spot , I adjusted the mirror and watched Kim fuck and suck all four me.
That's hot

Great page , we love having fantasy talks , one that comes to mind Kim told me she has dreams about it.
We are dining at a restaurant when three black men walk in and sit at a table next to us , she is facing them and during dinner they are paying a lot of attention to her , Kim olso is flirting and eventually they openly speak , telling me how gorgeous she is and has great tits , we invite them to join our table , Kim plays up to them so talk is all about her , I ask if she wants a desert ,one quickly said , we can give her a desert and all three laughed , Kim dropped from her chair went under the table and she sucked all three till they blew , getting up she smiled, that was the best desert and it was free.xx

My fantasy is a very dominant black man coming into my life and taking complete control of my marriage. Basically steal my wife and fuck her every single night in my bed, breed her, slap her ass, rub his big black cock on her pretty face and last but not least, ******* me on my knees and make me suck him.

I want my wife to get into it and dress me up in panties and lipstick and help her serve him and let him fuck my ass.

Basically I am a whiteboy faggot who wants to share bbc with his young little white wife (22 years old)

View attachment 1358106 View attachment 1358107
I would like this also.

my fantasy is : ,,,,,i want back bull lie shane disel humiliated me in front f my wife i want him slapp my face hard and spit on my face whille my wife watched ...i want him ******* me to film him fucking my wife and slapp her face iwant him ordre me to clean his cum on my wife pussy ...and when his finish iwant him ******* me t suck his feet when hi kss my wife ...

I have never done the whole cuckold thing in person (still decently knew to these kinks) my biggest desire is to be in a room with 5 big black men, all with horse cocks obviously, and one white woman who is bbc only of course. Of course I stick out like a sore thumb and look fucking pathetic around them, and its acknowledged, cant really hide it after all. At some point before the real action gets started they take turns standing by me while the woman is on her knees with both my cock and the respective bull at the times cock near her face, she talks about how different they are, measures both of them as well, lots of humiliation and bbc superiority going on, and then it moves into a 6 ring circle surrounding her on her knees, while she sucks off 5 enormous black cocks, get a bukake session in. Take a break, let the Men and her take a break before watching 5 black cocks absolutely take her to her absolute limit by thrashing her with their giant black cocks. I get to masturbate and wipe the cum off my dick with a paper towel or something afterwards.

Kim is a lot younger than me and we enjoy our lifestyle,but I do have a huge fantasy that I dream about , the actions have been done to Kim but I still have the dream .
Ok , we are in Germany on holiday and Kim got a little tummy problem we seek a doctor and got a referral,this came from one of our friends , the surgery was empty except for the receptionist, in came the doctor , middle aged and extremely friendly and dressed in scrubs , Kim is taken into his room , phone rings and the receptionist joins them .
Waiting I read a mag ,the door opened and I was called in , Kim was in the chair naked with her legs in stirrups wide open , the doctor was fingering her clit , Kim was moaning and her nipples had harden this told me she was enjoying the treatment ,he looked at me smiled then pushed his hand in her , there I was watching Kim getting fisted and having her tits sucked by a woman , he worked his hand in and licked her clit , Kim was starting to orgasm which excited doctor and nurse , he dropped his trousers and fucked her in both holes as he was ready to blow the nurse knelt next to Kim’s ass , he pulled out and blew all over Kim’s ass the nurse accepted his cum and cleaned his cock then cleaned Kim’s ass and cunt , that’s when I wake up .

My biggest fantasies. First one is already reality that my sweet wife Jackie and I serve and worship dominant alpha black bulls. Second one is also no longer fantasy and she eagerly made reality she made me promise her that she is to be black owned, only Superior big black dicks will fuck her from now on, and she also made me promise her that I will never be allowed inside her wet and warm black owned pussy unless it's just got stretched out by one of her black bulls huge cocks so she can laugh at my pathetic little white clit because she is not able to feel it and not able to fit inside her freshly fucked pussy and make fun of the fact my little penis doesn't fit anymore and rubs it in my face that she needs BBC to keep her satisfied and be able to achieve a true orgasm. This is where it starts getting far-fetched but it gets my little clit so hard every time i think about it. Im obsessed with the fantasy of her falling in love with and leave me for a big black bull and still ******* me to be her pathetic cuckold sissy slave and to be ****** to follow her new black lovers every command and accept him to be my master. Lastly Im also obsessed with the fantasy of wanting her black master and all of his black bull friends gangbang and breed her while I will be ****** to raise the kid.
You could be her sissy and she can take care of you with dildo while she is taken care by her Bull

One of my fantasies is your powerful wife...CEO...Head of whatever...CFO...Dean..Principal.... You get the gist. Kind of woman who looks amazing in just about anything and ultra sexy without even trying. Has the respect of all her peers and knows it. But when in the presence of BBC she totally submits ... I walk into your house or hotel room and you bring her to me in her hottest lingerie ...stilettoes and her favorite collar and leash anxiously waiting for her black lover to come and show her and her cuck new experiences.
I grab the leash and start by spinning her around to show her self off to me and how good she looks... all the while making her crazy aroused and wet from being ogled and admired....dam near ******* by a black man while her cuck is just watching in the wings and admiring it all as well. We kiss and touch and I tell her step by step what to do... and she has free will only when I tell her she does. We start by me sitting on the bed or ottoman.... by a large mirror and I turn her around and press my throbbing cock against her ass and all the while I have her watching herself being taken and touched and groped, from time to time I tell her to touch my cock and tell me what if feels like and also saying dirty things in her ear and biting kissing licking up and down her shoulder and neckline to behind her ear.... and the best part that gets her nipples erect is when I grab the nape of her hair ....in such a way that she knows she's in the right hands and can be comfortable in giving in to my will and presence .........
I hope you like the idea of your most expensive designer shoes over the shoulders of a black man while taking long penetrating strokes that cause you to gasp and moan in *******....especially in seeing the site of 2..3 of your favorite things all at the same time 1 - the contrast of your skin against my dark skin.....2 your favorite shoes ....and 3 the sight of looking down and seeing all the bcc you can take

My cock grew hard in my pants even though I was angry, the sound of her getting fucked turned me on as I never heard her moan and talk filthy like this before. I pulled down my pants and grab my cock and started stroking it hard as I listened to her moan and scream for his cock until came all over myself. I continued listening as my cock went limp and hard again when I heard her tell him to cum on her face.

I stood behind my wife fondling her breasts. Her nipples were hard and her breathing quickened. She had just turned fifty and still had a great body. We had decided to act on one of our longtime fantasies. A handsome black stud, half our age sat on the edge of the bed stroking his huge cock.
"You want him, don't you?" I whispered as I rubbed her wet clit.

"Yes, I do, I want that big cock," she moaned.

"He's all yours," I said, "you can do anything you want with him."

She turned and kissed me and then straddled him. His thick cock disappeared deep into her pussy.

Everyone on this site obviously has cuckold fantasies. I'm guessing most only fantasize about it. Probably your wives have no idea what you're thinking. So let's hear about them. We all know you dream about sitting back watching your wife get pounded by a big, black stud. Can't blame you.

View attachment 1348920
just now she s out with a girlfriend . i am at home _ took care of our ******* .
now i am on the bed _ a little jealous that she s not out with me _ but horny as hell thinking of her getting fucked .
how she possibly enjoy this hard cock .
may she use the same words ? " i need it , i want it , harder , faster , slap my ass , spread my ass "
these thoughts are so hot .
hopefully she s not to tired when returning home _ can t wait to lick her pussy and kiss her ass .
it would be great if the taste is different .
hope she ll like to fuck or in case she does nt want she will let me jerk off in her used panties .

Als meine Ex Frau anfing mit den Schwarzen zu ficken,hörte Sie kurz darauf auf die Pille zu nehmen.Sie war so berauscht vom Ficken u.dem Sperma wenn diese in Sie spritzten dass Sie unbedingt ein Kind von denen Wollte.Ich war total stolz auf Sie,leider wurde Sie dann nie mehr Schwanger!!
Es wäre ein Traum gewesen für mich u.Sie.Zu sehen wie Sie mit ihrem Black Man durch die Stadt geht,Arm in Arm ,ich dahinter,u.Sie mit einem schönen Dicken Schwangerbauch vom Black Man seinem Sperma!!

I for one have never had a cuck fantasy. Open relationship where we honestly give af about each other and every now and then on some wild ******* if I want it. Yeah. Never cuck. Unless I'm mistaken ain't this site full of bulls also. Stags as well. Word. If not I'm in the wrong place.

Back