Men from church

Jesus was a Black man. All the white girls need to get down on their knees and start praying to this.

View attachment 6052372
Fantasy images aside, the view that Jesus was a Black Man and will return as a Black King of Kings to rule the Earth has been a long-held belief by many Black Christians, even if it's not open doctrine. A more recent development is that the same view of a Black Jesus is sweeping through white churches too. Some are even beginning to make it a key factor in the practice of their faith, especially since the rise of BLM, of IR relationships and western media's new obsession with featuring Blacks above all others. I know first-hand of one group that has gone so far as to virtually say the same thing you did, not only to white girls but white men too. But the biggest development, that took me by surprise, is that they're actually reordering their lives to put Blacks first in the church, first in the community, first in business, first in schools, even first in families.

Even some fundamentalist, conservative, predominantly white churches are now actively discouraging any more white marriages in favor of Black Man & white woman unions. It's still conservative 2-person marriage, not Black Bulls taking over white marriages. They urge yet unmarried women to choose Black for the head of the family. Their foundation is that the Bible proves Jesus is Black but the fake white Jesus images and associated white supremacy flowing from that white delusion makes systemically racist whites completely unprepared for the reality of Jesus' return as a universal Black God and King. For them, nodding to BLM, taking a knee, or supporting Black causes is just lip service to brush off ingrained white racism but real faith is demonstrated by real, sacrificial actions. They say, unless whites prepare now by bowing down to Black Men in the flesh (through marriage, children, etc.) they will never be able to bow down with pure hearts, completely devoid of all racist inclinations, to a dark Negro Jesus when He returns. At His return, Black King Jesus only receives true worship from the pure in heart who have purged their hearts of all hatred and bias, which is our main purpose in the here-and-now. Therefore the Black Jesus doctrine requires all non-Blacks to prioritize rooting out all resistance to Black rule: in gov't, at work, in every facet of life and it all begins in the all-important family unit. It also requires Blacks to rise to their rightful positions of authority. The home is where the most intimate acceptance of the coming Black supremacy must begin. First, by marrying a Black Man, then bearing as many of his children as you can afford and elevating them in a full Black-immersion lifestyle. That means no white authority figures, teachers or role models. Unmarried white men's roles are left to Black Men to determine until such time as there are no more white men, at least not in the true church. They don't disallow white breeding (yet) but clearly view it as a sign of weak moral character and want to see it end. There some IR couples there, all seated in priority, front positions. In Jesus' Kingdom, they say, the true Christians who become kings and priests under Him will have first been born of Black Men (either with Black or non-Black wives). All men are made in the image of God but, in their paradigm, obviously Black Men and their seed bear that image most authentically, even sharing similar unjust suffering, and will naturally have the closest roles to Him. Salvation is for all but the ruling roles are a Black birthright. It struck me as straight-up BNWO stuff but with a Black Jesus rationale.

I was a visitor a few months back at a community outreach/recruitment church event and sat gobsmacked to hear Black Supremacy preached hard in such a white, conservative setting by a Black preacher,. Gotta admit though, it was the first time a sermon got me dripping hard and I know I was not alone. The approximately 300 white men there ate this up, many with tears of shame, and the 40 or so Black Men present were amped up: fist-pumping, clapping, laughing loudly, cheer leading with boisterous shouts of affirmation and delight. It was like they were at a huge party anticipating a gang bang while the whites were at the principal's office being told to submit. Yet, amazingly, everyone was in full agreement and there was lots of excited talk afterward about how their next church leader would be a Black Man (maybe even the guy preaching) and whiteness was going to fade to Black fast after that. This message was not a new one for this church (which has multiple branches), it had been delivered more delicately by the resident white pastor over recent years, but this Black bishop was on a crusade with a kind of papal authority and didn't soft-sell the agenda one bit. He leveled a lot of uncomfortable examples and judgment of white's inherent racism that most whites are clueless about, adding that, from now until Jesus returns, he won't preach on anything else because there's nothing more urgent and important to fix before He does. He was unequivocal about endless white injustice and full of praise for the long-suffering, righteous Black character. By the time he finished the whites were so submissively needy of Black forgiveness that if he had whipped out his BBC I wouldn't have been surprised to see guys lined up on their knees for a chance to kiss his holy Black tip.

A pamphlet I got from this group featured this image of their ideal family but under threat by a racist white society. Seeing a Black Man promoted as the head of ultra conservative Christian families was totally unexpected (these people even wear uniform, regulation dress at all times, even their underwear is dictated). It's what prompted me to learn more about them.
attack-on-the-nuclear-family.jpg

Last edited:
Years ago, late 70s, I was 18, attended church with my grandma. About 150 people on a Sunday. Most all were established local families, some early 20s up to 50s 60s 70s. Everyone knew my grandma.
I was the fresh meat. I quickly had a date after church. This girl got right to it, told me where to drive to "park", we made out for a while, I'm playing with her tits, soon she's blowing me, I asked if I could cum in her mouth, she quickly took off her pants and fucked me, no rubber. She said she was on the pill. Right after she's licking my dick clean. I'm thinking this is pretty cool. 2nd date same deal. A few days later my grandma tells me I'm dating a nice girl(yea right) and she's going to be 17 next month...I about died. I stayed clear of her, she was pissed, I was afraid she'd tell on me. All was good.
All these girls lived with parents.
Different girl, we were both 19, she was fun but ugly. I fucked her many times at my place, in her butt was common. She was an Elders *******.
Different girl, I was 20, she was 19. By now I asked the parents how old she was. She was cute but kinda overweight. She wouldn't fuck till married but we'd do oral on each other at my place. She'd bring a big dick shaped dildo, she use it on her self while I watched, I'd lick her to orgasm, she suck me and swallow. Always 2 cums each for us every visit.
Different girl, good looking as hell, classy, nice haircut and makeup. Engaged to a non church guy. Preacher's *******(no lie). The whole church looking forward to this upcoming wedding in about 8 months. I was 22 she was 20. One night several of the "youth" were out for pizza. She's polite, friendly always. She chatting with me, asking what my house is like(small, old). Asked if some of us can stop by after pizza, no prob. I zip home, clean up a little. Knock on the door, it's her, no one else. I asked where the others were, she looked at me and said she didn't tell the others. I'm kinda scared. She says I can't tell her dad but do I have any beer. I'm like WTF ? She downed that beer quick. Came right out and said she knew about me and the other girls. I was scared. She asks if I'm interested in her, again WTF ? We start kissing, she tells me she's on the pill so her and fiancee can have sex. I fucked her many times till she got married.
Married church women.
I was 23 doing this 26yo married mom at least twice a week at my place during the day.
I was 25 doing a friggin HOT 39 yo married gal at least once a week, sometimes 2 or 3 times a week.
I was 24, a very upstanding wife, 38 asked me to stop by tomorrow. I'm thinking her, hubby and family just wanting tacos and game night, was common at this church. I get there it's just her. She says hubby and family are in a different state visiting his parents for a week. I fucked her in their bed every night he was gone. No rubbers. She was a nasty fuck slut with me but so "normal" at church.
I'd stopped attending regularly as it was damn hard to see these women. Only preacher's ******* said anything about my fun with others but I'm sure they knew.
I had a job, a clean home, nice car, nice truck so I guess I was appealing. Good damn times for sure.
Same church about 5 years later, preacher and his family, early 40s. Youth minister and his family, 30-ish. Evidently youth minister and preacher's wife hooking up for over a year. I don't know how they got found out but they both moved away.
Damn church scandals...

"pussy" was the forbidden fruit (portrayed as an apple) in Adam & Eve's garden. The bible makes lite of this but every adult knew what it meant.

Once society openly addresses this well ignored fact we can possibly do better at addressing it.

"pussy" was the forbidden fruit (portrayed as an apple) in Adam & Eve's garden. The bible makes lite of this but every adult knew what it meant.

Once society openly addresses this well ignored fact we can possibly do better at addressing it.
Oh bullshit...if God's inerrant word written in the bible wanted to portray pussy, the tree of knowledge would have been a cherry tree :rolleyes:

Oh bullshit...if God's inerrant word written in the bible wanted to portray pussy, the tree of knowledge would have been a cherry tree :rolleyes:
Cute .... hey, I know you miss your daily sarcasms at me since the Rightards got the political threads closed down. How 'bout we (U & I) meet in Shelbyville before Thanksgiving? I'll buy you lunch & fill your tank with gas ... can't beat that!

Back