Meg from Michigan

I'm new here and am still trying to navigate.

I'm a married teacher who's just trying to feel my way through a few thoughts and fantasies I've had and see whether or not I believe they ought to be pursued.
My BBC loves hot teachers
you can watch the other teacher in my Avatar pic.
u wanna be my hot sex teacher ? :sex:

I'm new here and am still trying to navigate.

I'm a married teacher who's just trying to feel my way through a few thoughts and fantasies I've had and see whether or not I believe they ought to be pursued.
Pic of u please

Pic of u please
While I appreciate your desire to see this young lady's assets, think about it for a minute....

She is a school teacher. At least once a month, the lead on the news is a teacher being outed for a sex scandal. She has everything to lose if a picture were to get out. Not that someone from this site would do it, but some troll saves the picture then posts it to his blog, then.....you get the rest.

Not trying to be a menopausal bitch, but it had to be said. Sorry.

While I appreciate your desire to see this young lady's assets, think about it for a minute....

She is a school teacher. At least once a month, the lead on the news is a teacher being outed for a sex scandal. She has everything to lose if a picture were to get out. Not that someone from this site would do it, but some troll saves the picture then posts it to his blog, then.....you get the rest.

Not trying to be a menopausal bitch, but it had to be said. Sorry.
I agree with this right here

I agree with this right here
Thank you both. I'm not opposed to providing a photo to someone I have an interest in and actually have a chance to meet. But to your point, in my profession, it's definitely something I want to be very careful about.

I'm definitely impressed with the character of many of you out there. Thank you again...:happy:

Thank you both. I'm not opposed to providing a photo to someone I have an interest in and actually have a chance to meet. But to your point, in my profession, it's definitely something I want to be very careful about.

I'm definitely impressed with the character of many of you out there. Thank you again...:happy:

Excellent plan. My advice is to utilize video chat rather than sending anything risque to a guy you met online. There are a lot of good men on this site (and the rest of the interwebs too) with the proper intentions, but there are just as many basement dwellers out there that won't lose a minute's sleep while they post your pictures everywhere.

Be safe hun. And....ENJOY!!!

Back