Meeting our first bull tonight

Brief recap part 1
She was very sexy in the black heels and super tight low cut top with lots of cleavage. The site removed the pic even though I just saw a pic of woman in a dress.... Very inconsistent...

Very surreal in a hot way when I said we're all sitting with a stranger and have all seen each other naked. We all laughed

It was very hot for me across from the two of them. All these images in my head and wondering what she was thinking

Brief recap part 1
She was very sexy in the black heels and super tight low cut top with lots of cleavage. The site removed the pic even though I just saw a pic of woman in a dress.... Very inconsistent...

Very surreal in a hot way when I said we're all sitting with a stranger and have all seen each other naked. We all laughed

It was very hot for me across from the two of them. All these images in my head and wondering what she was thinking
Meeting up in person can be a very thrilling experience!

BTW, I saw the outfit wife was wearing. She looked stunning. ?

Meeting up in person can be a very thrilling experience!

BTW, I saw the outfit wife was wearing. She looked stunning. ?
Thanks I think she looked pretty hot. And yeah it was very erotic watching them,

If you'd like to see how she dressed to meet a bull send a message because apparently only some non lingerie pics are allowed and ours weren't

I'm confused by the pics rule around here. Some pics and vids are graphic as hell and are ok, but others that are much milder are removed. I don't get it.

I'm confused by the pics rule around here. Some pics and vids are graphic as hell and are ok, but others that are much milder are removed. I don't get it.
Inconsistent. There was a pic of women in a dress. Our pics were deleted because she wasn't naked or lingerie but they're playing trust picture somebody else posted that's been up forages was okay

Recap 2

I had my cage on for second day. Thinking about it, too bad she wasn't wearing the key around her neck as we met him.

We met in a local dive bar. Only a few other patrons , all white

I purposely sat across from her so her could sit next to her if he wanted. He did

He finally arrived a little late just adding to her nervousness. He was in shorts and I knew she'd be trying to sneak a glance at his crotch

The conversation was easy and eventually got Into the lifestyle. As I sat across from him I was wondering if he'd look down at her cleavage that she showed off so well. I kept hearing in my head all the conversations w weve had over time , the fantasies she's shared with me. When she asked him about roomates, I wondered where she was going with that lol.

For me it was a very stimulating surreal moment in our relationship

She gave him a hug goodbye and my caged lwd throbbed

Don't rush a meet. Get comfortable. Not just her but you as well. I've met with wives and husbands multiple times that have not turned out to be more than just an informational meeting. That's totally cool. Not everything is a meet and fuck. Take your time. Enjoy the ride.

J

Back