Meet a Bull or Couple passing/traveling through your state challenge

Exxxstud

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
NC, US
Starting a new challenge for couples ladies and bulls to meet on short notice for fun, rules are as follows state the state that you’re traveling through and how long you’ll be in the area and updates are welcome so couples and bulls have an idea and timeline. Good luck to all individuals that decide to enjoy this fun I know it’s not everybody’s cup of tea but let’s make it

I’m a bull traveling through north Georgia right now to South Carolina to Charlotte NC is the final destination, any couples or ladies that DM or respond to this post I will DM and respond back as soon as possible, I’m will host at a hotel, near Carnesville, GA right now!

Starting a new challenge for couples ladies and bulls to meet on short notice for fun, rules are as follows state the state that you’re traveling through and how long you’ll be in the area and updates are welcome so couples and bulls have an idea and timeline. Good luck to all individuals that decide to enjoy this fun I know it’s not everybody’s cup of tea but let’s make it

I’m a bull traveling through north Georgia right now to South Carolina to Charlotte NC is the final destination, any couples or ladies that DM or respond to this post I will DM and respond back as soon as possible, I’m will host at a hotel, near Carnesville, GA right now!
Columbus ga

Back