Me.....what do you guys think?

According to this pic it was taken in 2006. If you are 20 now, it was taken when you were 13-14 years old!!!

image-jpg.200095
LMBAO....BUSTED!!!!(and I thought so after they "followed me"...), not such a smart person behind that smile!

What is really amazing are all the dummies who posted comments drooling over this fake AFTER I and others posted that she wasn't real. Come on guys - read these threads BEFORE you post anything, dont just look at the pics!!! Dont encourge these fakes!!!! :frantic:

they're obviously thinking with their dick- the head with one eye and no brain.

Hey this person just followed me too. But now that I have read this post, I know they are fake. If she was real she should've had much to say about being called a fake. Thanks for looking out.

Hey this person just followed me too. But now that I have read this post, I know they are fake. If she was real she should've had much to say about being called a fake. Thanks for looking out.
If you know she is fake then why would you even waste time chatting. who fuckin cares dude...you people calling out fakers are lame....let's see...oh you haven't verified yourself your fake..psst.....I knowIM real but don't need to verify *******...I'm real but dont need to show others i am cause i dont care what they think.

What
If she knows she went fake then why would she even waste home chatting about your loser ass ..who fuckin cares dude...you people calling out fakers are lame....let's see...oh you haven't verified yourself.....I knowIM real but don't need to verify *******...I'm too busy Talking to badass BITCHES a[/quoWhatever

Dude look at you man... You a straight liar....everyone knows that brothas don't live in northDakota ......yeah and I live in a van down by the river using my internet cause my dong won't fit through my mansion doors.

Yes it will take some planning, but I'm game and we got five months to make it happen. I would love to host you and have some fun in town, now I must tell you that there isn't much to do here in Minot, but I'm sure we can find something to get into.

Back