Me and my blonde gf

Jeremy_BC

Male
From
UK
Hi all, I am Enrique (25) and my blonde girlfriend is a bit younger than me. We are still both students and starting to work. My hot gf loves black guys. So message me if you’re interested. We are looking forward to get to know each other on Snapchat. You could add me directly too: eeee.ric

She likes taller guys, older than 22 and prefers fit guys. Cheers!

Attachments

• 87AD3517-E53E-4AC6-9354-1E3070FE136A.jpeg
    87AD3517-E53E-4AC6-9354-1E3070FE136A.jpeg
    90.4 KB · Views: 391
Hi all, I am Enrique (25) and my blonde girlfriend is a bit younger than me. We are still both students and starting to work. My hot gf loves black guys. So message me if you’re interested. We are looking forward to get to know each other on Snapchat. You could add me directly too: eeee.ric

I quality for all requirements.

Add me j.noah941

Mind if i try to drawn her with my gf and a black dude? Something like my other drawings

Back