Me a wannabe interracial cuck - I'd never have believed it!

WelshIRcuck

Male
From
UK
Do any other white guys feel amazed that they have these desires to be a cuck to a white female that likes big black men? The feelings are all so real, but feelings of guilt, shame and incredulity interweave and permeate amongst these cuckold desires. With such a maelstrom of emotions it's not easy to promote oneself and dedicate oneself to searching for and finding the right lady.
That said, the desire to find a white female who likes big black men is overpowering and relentless, and no other type of woman will do. It's almost impossible to see oneself being happy in a monogamous vanilla relationship, as only the black loving white female allows the possibility of our dreams coming true.
Do other wannabe cucks have these types of dilemmas?

I thought I did but found a woman that makes me happy and we’re great together. I told her about my cuck desires later and she wasn’t opposed! She’s fucked a friend of mine a few times but we’re still working on bbc.

Do any other white guys feel amazed that they have these desires to be a cuck to a white female that likes big black men? The feelings are all so real, but feelings of guilt, shame and incredulity interweave and permeate amongst these cuckold desires. With such a maelstrom of emotions it's not easy to promote oneself and dedicate oneself to searching for and finding the right lady.
That said, the desire to find a white female who likes big black men is overpowering and relentless, and no other type of woman will do. It's almost impossible to see oneself being happy in a monogamous vanilla relationship, as only the black loving white female allows the possibility of our dreams coming true.
Do other wannabe cucks have these types of dilemmas?
You said it very well, the Cuckold angst is very real and drives me to also search for a wife who will embrace the BBC cuckold lifestyle. I certainly hope my dream becomes a reality helping prepare her for her BBC lover and cleaning the both afterwards as the cuddle and kiss in the bliss of IR sex and lovemaking. Years ago I would have never believed I would be thinking these thoughts.

Last edited:
I thought I did but found a woman that makes me happy and we’re great together. I told her about my cuck desires later and she wasn’t opposed! She’s fucked a friend of mine a few times but we’re still working on bbc.
That's great that you've found someone who makes you happy. Happiness is what we are all striving for and you've found it where you didn't expect to, as often happens in life. Congratulations and hope your relationship continues to prosper.

You said it very well, the Cuckold angst is very real and drives me to also search for a wife who will embrace the BBC cuckold lifestyle. I certainly hope my dream becomes a reality helping prepare her for her BBC lover and cleaning the both afterwards as the cuddle and kiss in the bliss of IR sex and lovemaking. Years ago I would have never believed I would be thinking these thoughts.
It's not easy but there's nowhere else to go! But there's a relief and freedom in no longer having to be something you are not.

Back