Maybe a black bull can help my marriage?

mw29

Male
Gold Member
From
NJ, US
Hoping to find a black bull that would be open to taking the time and guide me in my marriage down this road to get my committed white wife of 11 years involved in this lifestyle without having a left field conversation about this as I feel it would freak her out and ruin the true potential this can become.

Any genuine suggestions guidance from a black bull that is looking to control our bedroom but ok with not looking to meet asap but rather groom us with an understanding of this dynamic fully please. Also if you glance my about page I detailed much more about us..

Attachments

• photo-ffadult-r40-s2-477141984_20105.1293676894.0.main.jpg
    photo-ffadult-r40-s2-477141984_20105.1293676894.0.main.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 351
Last edited:
Hoping to find a black bull that would be open to taking the time and guide me in my marriage down this road to get my committed white wife of 11 years involved in this lifestyle without having a left field conversation about this as I feel it would freak her out and ruin the true potential this can become.

Any genuine suggestions guidance from a black bull that is not looking to meet asap but rather groom us with an understanding of this dynamic fully please. Also if you glance my about page I detailed much more about us..
Well mw29, success in the Lifestyle requires open Communication and solid trust between the couple; otherwise, it will NOT work. I suggest you review podcast epsiodes at Front Porch Swingers and Open Love 101...just go to Youtube and google the names. Listento the podcasts first then, review with wifey then, as a couple decide if, the Lifestyle works for BOTH OF YOU.

Any genuine suggestions guidance from a black bull that is not looking to meet asap but rather groom us with an understanding of this dynamic fully please. Also if you glance my about page I detailed much more about us..
Slow and steady wins the race

Damn! She’s sexy as hell! If she ever decides to go black she’ll have ZERO problems. That said, there are no shortcuts. You gotta plant the seed and then water it. For real.

So you cant talk to her but you want another man to do that? Get yourself straight first and learn to communicate. This will be a disaster otherwise..
No, I am looking for guidance help. Not looking for a black man to talk to her about it. Please read my about page.

Yes, every marriage can be saved by adding more penises.

This is why, when you have a jury of 12 people that cant make up their minds, the judge always says to add another penis to break the deadlock.
Great thoughts.. 😂

Any genuine suggestions guidance from a black bull that is looking to control our bedroom but ok with not looking to meet asap but rather groom us with an understanding of this dynamic fully please. Also if you glance my about page I detailed much more about us..

Back