Maximum time you were caged

Only when allowed to......0-6 times per year....based on my behavior.
I'm 100% permanently now though.

When freed.....I've figured out how to jerk on my tiny, limp Dick while pressing my balls against a countertop or anything to achieve orgasm. Quite a pathetic sight to see...but it works!
Kind of pathetic lol
Haven't you ever had blue balls from not cumming for so long?

100% caged and not unlocked? 1 week

Caged with supervised unlocking for cleaning and swapping cages? 45 days

"caged" in so much that she held my key and restricted access, but let me out for sex and cumin at her pleasure: 6 months

Everyones definition of REALLY being caged sorta depends, as evidenced by this thread. During that 6 month time, I might go several days being locked, but she would take it off to let me shower, or if SHE was horny and wanted me. but that was initiated by her. I came when I was pegged, even if I was caged, so I still got mine. She even let me out once when I was going to be meeting a guy to bottom for, because it was a turn off for him. But the important note is that SHE was in control of my key for a solid 6 months.

My hubby is locked for 2 months, usually with weelky release. Now on day 8 of full lock and going up to day 15. Later, 1 month full lock (in September, or Loctober). Then, we´ll see: maybe a 2 month marathon up to end of the year ...
Thats great! Hopefully it will help with compliant attitude. It has me anyways. One month was the longest and it was a close friend. He held keys and we didnt discuss anything but omg i was becoming so horny for him! It works...good luck

Back