Mature women

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mad for it, Mar 1, 2016.

1. mad for it

mad for it New Member

is there any white mature married women that have only just had there first bbc and if so how was the experience...I'm 50 now and only been with hubby but we both would like to give it a go .

2. AllAmericanWife

AllAmericanWife Well-Known Member

US
    I went black while still in college, but later married Hubby. I was the good wife and mother for years until my former boss reintroduced me to BBC in my early forties!:DAfter cheating on Hubby with black men, I'm FINALLY getting Hubby to try openly sharing me with black men.:)I'm married to my best friend and if I can keep that and have BBC too, I'll be a VERY happy girl!:wub:

3. mad for it

mad for it New Member

Thank you very much for your reply...like I said I have only been with my hubby but we both interested in a black man to join us I've never had a black cock but have watched videos with hubby whitch turn us on very much please forgive the spelling x

4. AllAmericanWife

US
    Your hubby just has to be into it. Because...you and your black boyfriend are the ones who are going to be having the most fun! :lips::blackheart:

5. mad for it

mad for it New Member

He is 100% and the more I see black men and there fabulous cocks the more I need to have one

finessefree and AllAmericanWife like this.
  6. AllAmericanWife

US
    Then I definitely think the 2 of you should at least try introducing a BBC into your marriage!:lips::blackheart:

7. mad for it

mad for it New Member

:wub::wub:Thank you for your input...he has a work friend who is black have seen face pic and must say is handsome my hubby and his friend are both doing there best to get me into bed witch I find very erotic and horny ..

AllAmericanWife likes this.
  8. finessefree

finessefree New Member

US
    Id love to stretch your old box