Mature wife

cw0203

Couple
So my wife is by no means petite. 5’1” and about 160lbs. DD tits and a nice, juicy ass. I take her to clubs and bars, always with a hotel attached and sit her at the bar. I’ll watch from a distance as black guys talk to her. More times than not she’ll turn them away. The only time she engages in conversation is when there’s 3 or more. She’ll tell them that I am her husband, will point me out and let them know that I’ll be watching as they have their way with her. Is this abnormal? Generally they come over and talk to me prior to taking her to the room. I’m a big guy, but it shouldn’t bother anyone if they know why we’re there, right?

So my wife is by no means petite. 5’1” and about 160lbs. DD tits and a nice, juicy ass. I take her to clubs and bars, always with a hotel attached and sit her at the bar. I’ll watch from a distance as black guys talk to her. More times than not she’ll turn them away. The only time she engages in conversation is when there’s 3 or more. She’ll tell them that I am her husband, will point me out and let them know that I’ll be watching as they have their way with her. Is this abnormal? Generally they come over and talk to me prior to taking her to the room. I’m a big guy, but it shouldn’t bother anyone if they know why we’re there, right?
Gang banging wife! The best kind!

Reactions: LSG
Back