mature wife seeks BBC in pittsburgh pa.western pa & eastern ohio

subwife4bbc

Couple
From
PA, US
mature wife needs BBC in Pittsburgh pa.,,we can travel to meet on the weekends,,would love to find a well hung black bull that lives close to is for a on-going arrangement,,we also can travel western pa and eastern ohio for the right situation,,please be a take control type black bull who is into older slut wives,,shes 59,,chubby and horny for BBC.,we do not host but will travel to you..single black bulls preferred,,but will consider married black bulls if you have a place for us to meet.,she will do one on ones and small gang bangs ( 3 to 6 bulls) she would love to becum a owned slut/whore by a domineering black bull who will turn her into his personal slut and also whore her to his friends for one on ones and gang banging..husband (me) will be present to work as a servant/slave for you and your friends while she is being used.

mature wife needs BBC in Pittsburgh pa.,,we can travel to meet on the weekends,,would love to find a well hung black bull that lives close to is for a on-going arrangement,,we also can travel western pa and eastern ohio for the right situation,,please be a take control type black bull who is into older slut wives,,shes 59,,chubby and horny for BBC.,we do not host but will travel to you..single black bulls preferred,,but will consider married black bulls if you have a place for us to meet.,she will do one on ones and small gang bangs ( 3 to 6 bulls) she would love to becum a owned slut/whore by a domineering black bull who will turn her into his personal slut and also whore her to his friends for one on ones and gang banging..husband (me) will be present to work as a servant/slave for you and your friends while she is being used.
Send me a message !

I live in cincinnati. Can meet halfway

Hey BBC in New Stanton PA today I can host if your interested let me know come stop by and get this long dick in the Mrs. Guaranteed. To pound and fuck long as she can take it

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-10-29-02-36-59.png
    Screenshot_2018-10-29-02-36-59.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_2018-10-29-02-37-12.png
    Screenshot_2018-10-29-02-37-12.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 14
  • 20190219_101551.jpg
    20190219_101551.jpg
    515.7 KB · Views: 15
message me

Back