mature slut wife 4 BBC in pittsburgh pa

subwife4bbc

Couple
From
PA, US
WE havnt been on here for quite awhile,,but we are back and looking for a well hung black bull who is into Mature slut wives,,she loves her bull to be a take charge type of guy and use her as a slut for his own personal desires and also as a whore he can share with his friends.hubby is the cuckold type and can be used as your servant/slave..we seek a mature well hung black bull who wants a long term arrangement with us.lets talk and see if we can work some thing out soon.so if you into slut wives over 60 yrs.old just let us know.

Last edited:
WE havnt been on here for quite awhile,,but we are back and looking for a well hung black bull who is into Mature slut wives,,she loves her bull to be a take charge type of guy and use her as a slut for his own personal desires and also as a whore he can share with his friends.hubby is the cuckold type and can be used as your servant/slave..we seek a mature well hung black bull who wants a long term arrangement with us.lets talk and see if we can work some thing out soon.so if you into slut wives over 60 yrs.old just let us know.View attachment 5573540
I am the BBC BLACK DAADY that meets BOTH your needs.
dm me Your NEW BLACK MASTER...CuckBoi
DADDY:qos: 🍆

WE havnt been on here for quite awhile,,but we are back and looking for a well hung black bull who is into Mature slut wives,,she loves her bull to be a take charge type of guy and use her as a slut for his own personal desires and also as a whore he can share with his friends.hubby is the cuckold type and can be used as your servant/slave..we seek a mature well hung black bull who wants a long term arrangement with us.lets talk and see if we can work some thing out soon.so if you into slut wives over 60 yrs.old just let us know.View attachment 5573540
Dm
Me20221107_122937.jpg

i will
have to take a load their this week

Back