Mature Outdoor Experience

I wanted to share a recent experience I had. I’m new to this site/community. Here is a little about myself. I’m 28 currently living in Vancouver Canada while completing my PhD. I’m a very athletic person and an outdoor enthusiast. I regularly run trails near where I live. This experience happened earlier this week while running at these trails. There is a female I see regularly jogging at these trails, we usually just say good morning or exchange a wave. I estimate her age to be somewhere in the low 50’s, fairly fit body, blonde hair, great breasts. This day was different we both finished at around the same time and were in the parking lot together. We began chatting, making small talk, flirting and I noticed she kept looking down towards my shorts. When running I usually wear non-restricting boxers which you can clearly see an outline of my cock. As I walked her to her car I asked if she was interested in younger man, she smiled said yes. I took her hand placed it on cock, which at this point was semi erect. She was more than into it, and began stroking my cock while we kissed. We then walked to my car which was parked near the corner of the parking lot a bit more secluded, though there was only three other cars there. She sat down in my back seat as I stood outside, I pulled out my cock. You could see the excitement / nervousness in her eyes. She said it was gigantic, as she put her hands on it one by one. She stroked it with both hands and then began sucking it. She while stroking it with both hands was able to take about half in her mouth. I had removed her top and was massaging her breasts, which were natural. You could tell she was struggling with the size, as said it was too big several times while sucking the head. After about 5-6 minutes I asked her where she wanted cum, she said chest so I obliged, I covered her breasts and got a little on her chin. The whole experience was unexpected but amazing. We exchanged numbers and I hope that I will get an opportunity to fill at least one more of her holes.Thanks for letting me share with you all, responses, questions are welcome.

Back