Mature Bulls BBCs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I'd prefer an older gentleman like my husband. They have the skills, the knowledge and the bona fides to know how to adapt, improvise and overcome to bring the lady they are with to orgasm first. Some of the younger crowd crow and brag about how long they can "ride in the saddle," when, actually, they develop "saddle sores" after just a few minutes, bust a nut and swear it's never happened to them before! A mature man knows all the positions, he's just not compelled to go through all of them in fifteen minutes. He knows that slow and steady wins the race and that ALL women prefer a "lover with a slow hand who won't come and go in a heated rush." He's confident; understands the situation right away and proceeds like the experienced, self-aware man he is. When he sits down, he already knows he'll be in your knickers when he's ready...WHEN HE'S READY! Word to the ladies on here who haven't been with such a man yet...there's nothing as intoxicating as a confient older man who knows what he's doing, is in no rush to get to the finish line and TRULY lives up to the boast that "he doesn't come until his partner comes." Believe me, I'm married to such a man and when we find such a black gentleman, I'm willing to do the things necessary to let him know I enjoy our time together and, even more, his expertise in and out of the bedroom!

I am 67 and have been sexually active longer than most of the readers here have been alive. I still get more pussy than a horny old man should be entitled to. There is one factor that is seldom mentioned. As males age, at least this male, it takes longer for me to reach orgasm. That means a woman can be very thoroughly fucked which doesn't seem to be a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back