Mature, Arizona HotWife Looking for Sensual Lover

EmpyrealHeart

Female
Real Person
From
AZ, US
I’m an attractive, classy, HotWife living in North Scottsdale looking for an ongoing, passionate fwb situation. I am especially attracted to educated, tall men who are easy on the eyes and have a great sense of humor. I’m 5’4”, 123lbs, 36DD, beautiful smile, blond hair and blue eyes. Many interests in and out of the bedroom.

I’m an attractive, classy, HotWife living in North Scottsdale looking for an ongoing, passionate fwb situation. I am especially attracted to educated, tall men who are easy on the eyes and have a great sense of humor. I’m 5’4”, 123lbs, 36DD, beautiful smile, blond hair and blue eyes. Many interests in and out of the bedroom.
Welcome to the site and good luck on the adventure!

Sounds like me, but I’m too far away... ?

Welcome to the site!

Hi, I am Rob from Glendale. If you consider meeting with a single males then please take a moment to read and let me know if you find enough in common to consider meeting for drinks or dinner and or ... If you do let me know and if not thanks for taking your time

Hi, I am Rob from Glendale. If you consider meeting with a single males then please take a moment to read and let me know if you find enough in common to consider meeting for drinks or dinner and or ... If you do let me know and if not thanks for taking your time
Hello Rob,
Thank you for your thoughtful message. I would enjoy learning more about you and perhaps meet for drinks and/or dinner. I appreciate your time.
Kisses,
B

Love your profile baby. Just wish I was in AZ

Any sexy pics of you. Not verified yet

Thank you for getting back to me. Attached is a photo. Let me know what works for you as far as getting together for drinks and or dinner

Rob

Attachments

• AZRob.jpg
    AZRob.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 15
Would love to help out

Visiting now...mountain shadows

Great. I work in baseball and my facility is in Scottsdale. I’m Rob, Seems like several things we have in common. As a licensed massage therapist, and avid golfer I have found these two things are a fun way to meet and see if there is easy conversation I’m 6'2" 190 lbs. with shaved head and brown eyes, I am easy going. Let me know if you fine enough in my profile to interest you to meet for coffee or a *******. I imagine you receive lots of request so IF NOT INTERESTED, I would appreciate your reply saying NO. That way I won't write to you again in the future.

Back