Massage for wife

Jackm

Male
Located in Broward county FL.
Wife is unaware so I am looking for a professional BBC Masseur to schedule a massage and let them push the limit and see how far they can go. I no it will go all the way. The reward is to take a first time 5,4 113lb green eyes 32yr blonde with big ass and tits. Any real ones send me a message so we can set it up.

Attachments

• IMG_2939.PNG
    IMG_2939.PNG
    7.5 MB · Views: 181
Wife is unaware so I am looking for a professional BBC Masseur to schedule a massage and let them push the limit and see how far they can go. I no it will go all the way. The reward is to take a first time 5,4 113lb green eyes 32yr blonde with big ass and tits. Any real ones send me a message so we can set it up.
I'm not a professional masseuse, but I do enjoy giving massages, pushing the limits. I'm 6'5", 245lbs mature AA male who enjoys opening new hotwives to BBC fun. Feel free to hmu, if you're interested.

I have given a number of women massages and they've all enjoyed it. I'm located just south of you in Miami.

Jack you're so full of s--t, what happened with your big girl co- worker ? You thought I had forgotten. What's next for you.

Text me
Jack you're so full of s--t, what happened with your big girl co- worker ? You thought I had forgotten. What's next for you.

Back