Bbc massage

bbclovingslut

Couple
Real Person
Needing to find a bbc that is good at massages. Doesn't need to be a professional and odds are the massage won't last very long lol. This is 1 of my wife's fantasies and her bday is coming up. Someone please come rub my wife down and then stuff and stretch her out until you bust a massive load deep inside of her. Maybe you and some bbc friends can enjoy her together. 1 is massaging her while she's laying on her stomach while the other gets some head. Hell maybe there's 5 of y'all and 1 is massaging her until there's 5 naked bbc standing around her and y'all just start groping her and then take that pussy however y'all want. These are just ideas so let me hear what you might be interested.

Needing to find a bbc that is good at massages. Doesn't need to be a professional and odds are the massage won't last very long lol. This is 1 of my wife's fantasies and her bday is coming up. Someone please come rub my wife down and then stuff and stretch her out until you bust a massive load deep inside of her. Maybe you and some bbc friends can enjoy her together. 1 is massaging her while she's laying on her stomach while the other gets some head. Hell maybe there's 5 of y'all and 1 is massaging her until there's 5 naked bbc standing around her and y'all just start groping her and then take that pussy however y'all want. These are just ideas so let me hear what you might be interested.
I would love for my hubby to set this up for me too. 😘

Back