Maryland Roll call (not dmv)

Just got my second shot so hopefully more people will take advantage of it. Maybe by summer things will be somewhat back to normal!

Baltimore guy, I'm in the Glen Burnie area a lot ( work) I do drive , looking for discreet ladies who are looking for an occasional naughty girl good time with no strings attached, the sluttier the better, if you're that type inbox me , let's put something together for for those cold days that are headed our way or sooner , or if you're curious about the BBC? Try me☺ I'll be gentle I promise or not😜 I'm waiting naughty
Please login or become a member to view

BALTIMORE.
BLK GENT
Old Bay Flag GIF by guiles theme

If any black men are interested my (asian) wife likes to walk around the Towson Mall making herself available to any black men who approach/hit on her (sucking them off in the parking lot). Shes had success doing this a few times over the years - but also a lot more swing and misses. She’s a little nervous/shy but will attend to the physical needs of any black man who hits on her. BJ/HJ only though. She will be there again next week. I’ll update when if their is any interest

Back