married white woman for bbc

tamzter4bbc

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
i'm a 36yo bi, married white woman of 19 years, and i am in what has become a cuckold/femdom relationship with my hubby, who is a cd,submissive,bi, and beginning the feminization process in a couple months. we have "swung" with other people through the years, but he has always been into watching me with black men. 2 years ago, he asked me to consider becoming a bbc only hotwife, have a consistent black lover or two (or as many as i wanted), and start dommeing,cucking,pegging,humiliating him. i was 50/50 on it, because i didn't know how to interpret that kind of relationship...the more i thought about it and learned by reading,etc. now, here i am, ready to be a black cock only hotwife, and enjoy myself to the fullest.
20140511_201134.jpg 20140511_201146.jpg

i'm a 36yo bi, married white woman of 19 years, and i am in what has become a cuckold/femdom relationship with my hubby, who is a cd,submissive,bi, and beginning the feminization process in a couple months. we have "swung" with other people through the years, but he has always been into watching me with black men. 2 years ago, he asked me to consider becoming a bbc only hotwife, have a consistent black lover or two (or as many as i wanted), and start dommeing,cucking,pegging,humiliating him. i was 50/50 on it, because i didn't know how to interpret that kind of relationship...the more i thought about it and learned by reading,etc. now, here i am, ready to be a black cock only hotwife, and enjoy myself to the fullest.
View attachment 2349000View attachment 2349001
so sexy

She has an amazingly hot body.:blackgreedy:

Please hit me up Nashville here..

View attachment 2349000View attachment 2349001I'm so glad that you and your husband are so open minded. I am the bull for you.

Located???

View attachment 2349000 View attachment 2349001
That body deserves BBC fucking 24/7! Smoking sexy!!!

Wow baby you are sexy mmmmmm. I would love to give you my BBC.

Back