Married White Female From PA

Hi, I've been a Hotwife for about 15 years now. I haven't played in a few years and am starting to get the itch, but at 49 y/o I'm afraid I'm too old to be playing anymore. I found this place and decided to check it out.
What 48 never you’re well young enough to play

... but I wasn't looking for the lifestyle, just a loyal unattached woman to own long-term with marriage as an option. Impossible to find local where I have pretty much thrown in the towel and if reincarnation is real I am looking to set myself up in my next life and easing the unavailability of women through this site in this one.

Last edited:
Hi, I've been a Hotwife for about 15 years now. I haven't played in a few years and am starting to get the itch, but at 49 y/o I'm afraid I'm too old to be playing anymore. I found this place and decided to check it out.
Welcome. I hope you find the filling you’re looking for.

If, you feel insecure hit the gym for a few months then, see if, you can handle the "RIDE". If not too personal why the layoff for a few years?

Last edited:
Back