HotwifeJenna

Couple
Staff member
Real Person
Gold Member
From
France
Hi guys,

I'm Hotwife Jenna. Married. QoS. Fitted. Clean. Am looking for BBC in the region.

Guys, seriously.... Where are all the real Black Bulls in my region (Switzerland, Italy, France)? That is now the real question. I am a Hotwife that is looking for one or several Black Bulls to Date and Fuck. Yes, you red it right : "to FUCK". Not for some game playing lurkers/mythos that get cold feet after making plans to meet. Or some insignificant frustrated guys that just want to talk dirty and play alone with themselves. I really need your HELP : I am horny with no relief in sight

IIf you are serious about REAL date contact me.

Hotwife Jenna Corso

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I'm Hotwife Jenna. Married. QoS. Fitted. Clean. Am looking for BBC in the region.

Guys, seriously.... Where are all the real Black Bulls in my region (Switzerland, Italy, France)? That is now the real question. I am a Hotwife that is looking for one or several Black Bulls to Date and Fuck. Yes, you red it right : "to FUCK". Not for some game playing lurkers/mythos that get cold feet after making plans to meet. Or some insignificant frustrated guys that just want to talk dirty and play alone with themselves. I really need your HELP : I am horny with no relief in sight

Hotwife Jenna Corso
View attachment 3087406
I thought you had more than enough guy's in those regions to play with just by your Media no?🤔

We have a lot of contact and friends in our area, yes.... but the goal of my message was to find people on BLACKTOWHITE... I'm using wyylde.com for 90 % of my dates, and i wont be loosing time here if i see that on this site i can't find a single one BBC from the region. I dont like wastin my time. That was the goal of the topic, because the forum is cool and i wanted to see if it can bring some real date like on other sites... let's see
Ok i got ya baby i would love to meet you but unfortunately distance but i hear you good luck and most people are just pic collectors or fantasizers. But i have met quite a few from since 2011.😘

We have a lot of contact and friends in our area, yes.... but the goal of my message was to find people on BLACKTOWHITE... I'm using wyylde.com for 90 % of my dates, and i wont be loosing time here if i see that on this site i can't find a single one BBC from the region. I dont like wastin my time. That was the goal of the topic, because the forum is cool and i wanted to see if it can bring some real date like on other sites... let's see

In general, this isn't a dating site. This doesn't mean you can't date, but don't expect the same result as on a dating site.

thanks for the answer. So, it confirms its a lurker/fantasy site?

No, but like 99% of the internet is fake, this site got a lot of fakers too. Take the basic of online dating like confirmation by videochat before dating. The advantage of this site is you can become real person like we both are. But that doesn't give you guarantee for success!

It seems this site is a platform for people who are interested in the lifestyle of cuckolding between white couples with black men. This offers the opportunity to meet black men and/ or white women/ couples in real life.
It is also a platform to share experiences. There is a private part of this forum for real persons. This helps to keep pic collectors almost out.

so.... its a dating site (y):lips:... let's go back to the original question : why not a single date from here for us in monthes, while we find almost instantanely BBC (exactly into the same mood as here (cuckolding, interracial)) in less than 1 hour when we are "hunting" on sites like the above mentionned ones. :)

For the "real persons" part of the forum, we have done the excercice of posting in it to... and not a single serious date proposal too. :)

Thats it... its a pleasure to be here to share pictures and for small talk... but for real, we are now plenty aware that its not the right site. unfortunately.
I think the main reason is the distance, or maybe on this website there are not enough Black men in your area.... I'm in this lifestyle for years now I had to put some effort like travel to meet couples... Maybe you could travel a bit...

there are plently of BBC in the area. The fact is that they are not using this site, but other lifestyle generalist-plateform (wyylde, etc.). Once again, we don't have any problem to find BBC in our region, but we are just constating that B2W is not efficient for that, in comparison to other plateform. Its not a big deal, we ll continue to find our BBC's on wyylde/sdc/anibis/etc. instead of here. Just a question of efficience. :lips:
I do agree at 100%

Hi guys,

Hotwife Jenna Corso
View attachment 3087406
Dream wife!!

Back