Married Sissy Husband

I am kind of beta husband too and i have a muslim wife. I have several pics of her naked, what will ya’all consider to do to her?
OH my god baby! Your wife is so Fucking hot! I would love for her to sit on my face so I could eat her hot hairy cunt until she cums on my face. I would put her on my bed doggy and lick her pussy some more then I'd eat her ass until she begs me to stop. I only have a little sissy clit but I would still love to fuck her until I can fill her hot slit with my cum. 2441896

OH my god baby! Your wife is so Fucking hot! I would love for her to sit on my face so I could eat her hot hairy cunt until she cums on my face. I would put her on my bed doggy and lick her pussy some more then I'd eat her ass until she begs me to stop. I only have a little sissy clit but I would still love to fuck her until I can fill her hot slit with my cum. View attachment 2441896

I'd love to watch you fucking her if you were local. It will be my pleasure if she can sit on top of your dick, naked only wearing her hijab, while i'm stroking my dick. I will let you pump your cum inside of her pussy and kiss her if you want. After you've done with her, it will be lovely if you turn her body facing towards me, while you hugging her from the back, spreading her legs with yourdick still inside her sloppy pussy.

I'd love to watch you fucking her if you were local. It will be my pleasure if she can sit on top of your dick, naked only wearing her hijab, while i'm stroking my dick. I will let you pump your cum inside of her pussy and kiss her if you want. After you've done with her, it will be lovely if you turn her body facing towards me, while you hugging her from the back, spreading her legs with yourdick still inside her sloppy pussy.
That would be so fucking hot!

Back