Married ladies 'how long have ypu been fuking bbc and how many since

3 years now. Only bbc since. I didnt even want to until my 1st time and it was life changing. Only been a few guys but want much more. I stopped sucking my fiance over year now. Only twice in 3 years. My ass and mouth are bbc only not even my cuck gets them.
you are my dream wife

Since I was 19 but I haven't kept track of how many.
Do you have an approximate idea? Some girls my get fucked by a handful of BBCs and other girls may be fucked by many hundreds of black guys.. To me the more the better.. Some girls thankfully have more time to be available to get which is perfect

Ive been married to my white husband for 22 years now and Ive been fucking black men for 20 of those years!Easily in the hundreds!Ive been black only for the last 5 years!I admit I get my hubby off but hes my husband and I love him!My lovers understand and my boyfriend loves to fuck me in front of my hubby lol and I like it too!

Ive been married to my white husband for 22 years now and Ive been fucking black men for 20 of those years!Easily in the hundreds!Ive been black only for the last 5 years!I admit I get my hubby off but hes my husband and I love him!My lovers understand and my boyfriend loves to fuck me in front of my hubby lol and I like it too!
I also think that all white girls should have some white male or even several to serve as her cuckold .. A guy friend, a boyfriend, or if she wants a family member cousin or brother since little to no sex is going just her pleasure

Back