Married ladies 'how long have ypu been fuking bbc and how many since

My wife has cuckolded me all our married life of 37 years, but had her first black guy only 10 years ago. For 2 years she was more or less exclusively black. Her bull was over 60 years old and he shared her with numerous other black guys, sometimes at our house and others at parties.
I know of at least 20 different black guys that fucked her.
She stopped seeing him as they refused to wear condoms after she had a serious health scare.

In my second marriage now over 15 years. This time it's my way. I have been with black men since dating my husband with his full support. How many I honestly can't remember exactly but near 20. I am a slut for a well dressed professional athletic black man. My pussy has been Black only 6 years now.

Been married 20 year and fucking BBC the whole time. I would roughly estimate around 500 by now. Mind you, we are active in the swinger scene, so there have been quite a few gangbangs with 10-20 guys at a time and I never say "no" to any decent size cock.
wow. hot woman and hot wife. how often are you gangbanged?

In my second marriage now over 15 years. This time it's my way. I have been with black men since dating my husband with his full support. How many I honestly can't remember exactly but near 20. I am a slut for a well dressed professional athletic black man. My pussy has been Black only 6 years now.
wow. your husband was sharing you before you were married, too? was it his idea?

3 years now. Only bbc since. I didnt even want to until my 1st time and it was life changing. Only been a few guys but want much more. I stopped sucking my fiance over year now. Only twice in 3 years. My ass and mouth are bbc only not even my cuck gets them.
how often are you getting bbc?

Been married 20 year and fucking BBC the whole time. I would roughly estimate around 500 by now. Mind you, we are active in the swinger scene, so there have been quite a few gangbangs with 10-20 guys at a time and I never say "no" to any decent size cock.
Does your family know about the gangbangs?

Back