Married hotwife

Hello everyone!
My name is Karolina. I am currently happily married with *******, but i lack excitement in the bedroom. I used to be crazy when i was younger but now with the family things settled down. I have never been with a black man but it has always been my biggest fantasy. My husband is 5,5inches and its fine, but id love to feel a 10/12 inch cock, how heavy and muscular it is.
Would love to get to know some BBC here! Any cuckolds have advice how to tell my husband that i want to try something else?
View attachment 4907010View attachment 4907018View attachment 4907020
Hi Karolina, you look really great. I can only tell you "do it"! You won't regret it, and for sure, just like me, you won't get away from it. Then you can still tell your husband.

Moist greetings TC

Hello everyone!
My name is Karolina. I am currently happily married with *******, but i lack excitement in the bedroom. I used to be crazy when i was younger but now with the family things settled down. I have never been with a black man but it has always been my biggest fantasy. My husband is 5,5inches and its fine, but id love to feel a 10/12 inch cock, how heavy and muscular it is.
Would love to get to know some BBC here! Any cuckolds have advice how to tell my husband that i want to try something else?
We can advise.

Hello everyone!
where are you located?

Hello everyone!
welcome to the site karolina
Since you dont mind posting your face, I would highly recommend getting verified on this site
that way everyone knows you are totally serious about meeting and not just looking for advice.

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!
Simple. You know him very well.
Tell him the truth.

Hello everyone!
get verified first

Hello everyone!
you look great - just tease hubby - when you see a black male - tell hubby I bet he has a big cock - look at his pants - see the outline of his cock. So that several times - then jack hubby off talking about the black male with a big cock.

Hello everyone!
Ask him, while having sex, if he has any fantasies that he wants you to do for him....don't stop after the first time either he will eventually open up, most and I mean most men fantasize about their women with another man, its been proven...Gove it a shot...if you were my wife you'd already have had it...on a regular!

Hello everyone!
I’m not a cuckold. I’m the trophy wife. Who is Cuckoldress. Would love to share.

Hi Karolina, you look really great. I can only tell you "do it"! You won't regret it, and for sure, just like me, you won't get away from it. Then you can still tell your husband.

Moist greetings TC
So true. So many wives cheating with black bulls. Hook up so quick. We both know what we want. No strings. Ultimate fuck. Black bull white wife. Getting fucked all over ur mansion. Hotel suite. All day. Whilst the white husband is at office. Then returning to the doting husband after just getting fucked until screaming that he owns ur pussy. And his beautiful potent superior cum pouring out of u. That u kiss hubby on the cheek as u get into the shower. Then later making him lick ur oussy with cum still in u. Holding him done as u text or send pic to the black alpha male.

Hello everyone!
Gorgeous

Back