Married Couples in the Lifestyle and Long Lasting Relationships

We started swinging before we married. 6 months after we married she had her first black lover. After him we have basically only played with black men. 22 years on and off, taking breaks to have ******* and other family stuff. It has been a fun for us. We have had so many hot, wild adventures. We had some jealously issues early on with her first blk long term lover. I got over it and we have been getting wild ever since.

We've been married 25 years brought up a family all our friends say we are the strongest married couple they know. Hubby and I are more than happy with each other more now than ever. Been seeing black men on and off for 15 years although a bit rocky at the start no real issues now at all

Just wondering if you know seemingly normal couples raising a family who have never been previously divorced and have a happy, healthy relationship while being involved in this lifestyle? Do you know people doing this for 10, 15, 25, 30 years plus with no real issues so to speak?

We have been married almost 30 years.. she became a Hotwife about 7 years ago, and she is now a IR hotwife as of last April.. things could not be better between us.. we are closer emotionally and our sex life is hot..

I think the BIG key is you need to have a strong marriage FIRST.. Don't go here if its to fix something wrong in your marriage. For us, this is playing TOGETHER and exploring some taboo sexual fantasies..

Just wondering if you know seemingly normal couples raising a family who have never been previously divorced and have a happy, healthy relationship while being involved in this lifestyle? Do you know people doing this for 10, 15, 25, 30 years plus with no real issues so to speak?
Yes we were both married before. Blended family children wise. My husband's kink for sharing me started early in our relationship. I wasn't into it at first, but as I realized it wasn't about him being with another woman I relaxed. His arousal when I let him have me after another was amazing and a but puzzling at first. Alot of communication helped me understand his kink. I grew with the lifestyle and developed my own desires. One of which was being a black man's sex toy. Ya alot more communication and a changing of who guides our sexually had to happen to make it work and keep our marriage strong.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1494488489764.jpg
    FB_IMG_1494488489764.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 61
Married more than 30 years and now looking for Jo’s first well hung BBC. Been misled several times on this site but not giving up.

We are very normal, very private and very real. Can live without it but ready to take the plunge with right guy (or couple).

Appreciate the advice and encouragement by others here, especially experienced married women and couples willing to help us.

Please be real. We are.

Been married for 28 years. No affairs( that I know of). Swinging for about 18 of it on and off. Raised two ******* who are in college now. Normal well adjusting Libertarian boys. No complaints.

Married more than 30 years and now looking for Jo’s first well hung BBC. Been misled several times on this site but not giving up.

We are very normal, very private and very real. Can live without it but ready to take the plunge with right guy (or couple).

Appreciate the advice and encouragement by others here, especially experienced married women and couples willing to help us.

Please be real. We are.
Try Craigslist. That's where we found our first one. Met at a local bar in public after talking for quite awhile. The no show rate seems to be a little better there. Good luck

CL seems a little sketchy but willing to reconsider.
Have a good sex life already but looking for something great.

We want the same passion and quality we’re offering. Need to find a balance between desire and patience in finding Mr. Right.

Thanks. We can use all the help we can get.

BTW, checked out your profile and the wife looks great getting what we want Jo to have.

Doing our research trying to make this happen when we visit family in Florida and other places in a few months.

Thanks again.

Back