Married Couple [Chicago] Seeking BBC

xxx_couple

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
We are a stable, married white couple in the NW Burbs of Chicago. Seeking a well hung black cock for me. Hubby is not a cuck, loves to watch and get involved. More like a true 3 some type situation. I prefer tall, muscular guys over skinny dudes. Could be a regular think if you hit it off. If interested, please either message us on here or respond to him on KIK under the screen name REMOVED. He does all the upfront communication to make arrangements.

Attachments

• Photo Jun 14, 9 30 13 PM.jpg
    Photo Jun 14, 9 30 13 PM.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,552
Last edited by a moderator:
We are a stable, married white couple in the NW Burbs of Chicago. Seeking a well hung black cock for me. Hubby is not a cuck, loves to watch and get involved. More like a true 3 some type situation. I prefer tall, muscular guys over skinny dudes. Could be a regular think if you hit it off. If interested, please either message us on here or respond to him on KIK under the screen name REMOVED. He does all the upfront communication to make arrangements.
Please login or become a member to view
6'6" 240 and a nice size cock do i fit ehat ur lookin for

Last edited by a moderator:
Im
I'm very interested I'm dion hit my inbox

IM me

Great pic.

Nice pic of her.

She has a beautiful face. Stuffed with that BBC 😍

Back