Married but Dedicated to Black Cock Slut in Chicago area

How would you like to Fuck/Own me best ?

• Total voters
Hello !

I am a married white girl that only fucks hung black cock. Love to serve under a rough dominant black man in anyway he desires... Self proclaimed black cum slut loves bareback breeding sessions, gangbangs, 3 somes, ******* play and much more. I'm very proud to be a real and true BBC whore and expect to be treated as one always! Gets me off so hard.... I insist on making home movies of my adventures. sometimes cuck husband is present to record my fun and clean me up! Looking for hung cock in the area for 1 night sessions, weekly play or owned regularly by the right man. Please contact me if your in the area or have found interest in this post. I am not shy at all so do not be with me ! :)
Love to give that pussy a good stretch and pump......then take you to one of our cock sessions......you'd never want to go home.....;)

Hello !

I am a married white girl that only fucks hung black cock. Love to serve under a rough dominant black man in anyway he desires... Self proclaimed black cum slut loves bareback breeding sessions, gangbangs, 3 somes, ******* play and much more. I'm very proud to be a real and true BBC whore and expect to be treated as one always! Gets me off so hard.... I insist on making home movies of my adventures. sometimes cuck husband is present to record my fun and clean me up! Looking for hung cock in the area for 1 night sessions, weekly play or owned regularly by the right man. Please contact me if your in the area or have found interest in this post. I am not shy at all so do not be with me ! :)
I'm bears season book holder (year I know ) . You looked like a woman I met at the game last year . I went to the concession area to reup. While on line , the lady behind me asked how good was the hotdogs and what size she should get . I explained she should choose a size she can handle. She smiled at my crotch and asked about myths and blackmen. She asked to see my light saber. We went to a part of the stadium that was secluded. I showed her what she wanted to see. Out of no where she drops to her knees. No one came around for what seemed like an eternity. A quick little oral session .was that you by chance ?

Attachments

• imagejpeg_5_2.jpg
    imagejpeg_5_2.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 13
Back