Mandingo Party

It is essentially a gang bang with black men and women of any race mainly white who just fuck like there is no tomorrow. I think the term mandingo come from the Movie Mandingo from the 1970's where a slave was seduced by the wife of his owner and he impregnated her. Also because of the dingo tribe in africa with was one of the groups of Africans who were sold into slavery.

no I mean a party with white couples and many bbc bulls.
no I mean a party with white couples and many bbc bulls.

They are great. We only been to two but loved it. Essentially wives meet organizer first and talk what they willing to do to do and their limits. Usually there is theme like we went to black dress party. Then party starts wives meet their favorite black guys in social hour chat and pair up with her favorite. All rooms must have open doors and husbands are only allowed to watch. Wives get turned on by other wives fucking and often go much further they tought like Monika. They usually last until early morning with wives often trying different partners one at time or at same time. Hubbies can only watch but they also get to watch other wives. Some are parties no condoms but then all have to bring STD test results. After party wives are exhausted and go back to their rooms or home with hubbies. If hubby is lucky it might get something after.

Back