making love

GAwife4bbcfun

Couple
From
GA, US
I have met a few guys where we would fuck on a regular basis. although I would never leave my husband I have had a Two different guys I enjoyed making love to them And would sometimes spend a night at their house and yes my husband knew I was with them making love. With being a female it's sometimes hard to control your emotions especially when you're enjoying being held by a different man And you enjoy those cock feels inside of you and usually when I begin to kiss him as we fuck it turns out with me making love to him. And as long as I'm keep it making love in a sexual way my husband doesn't mind knowing that for me it's only about the intimacy and enjoying how the other guys cock is being used inside of my pussy. My husband and I have had a black guy coming over for about the last three or four months he's going to go away with us on a little getaway and he will have the adjoining cabin wanting this trip to be special I will spend one night at least in his room and he knows I want to Make Love to him

The best definition of the word 'love' I ever heard is "the physiological state where one's wellbeing is directly proportional to the wellbeing of another". Truly achieving that place with balance with three people is rare, but truly sublime. I wish you all the best even though I'm a little jealous!

Please PM me; I'd like to ask a question.

Do you consider this to be stepping in to polyamory a little bit?

To me, it's poly-lite. I realize some people will not take on the poly label, even if there's feelings and consistent 1 on 1 dates.

Do you consider this to be stepping in to polyamory a little bit?

To me, it's poly-lite. I realize some people will not take on the poly label, even if there's feelings and consistent 1 on 1 dates.
Good question, but I would separate from the OP.
I have met a few guys where we would fuck on a regular basis. although I would never leave my husband I have had a Two different guys I enjoyed making love to them And would sometimes spend a night at their house and yes my husband knew I was with them making love. With being a female it's sometimes hard to control your emotions especially when you're enjoying being held by a different man And you enjoy those cock feels inside of you and usually when I begin to kiss him as we fuck it turns out with me making love to him. And as long as I'm keep it making love in a sexual way my husband doesn't mind knowing that for me it's only about the intimacy and enjoying how the other guys cock is being used inside of my pussy. My husband and I have had a black guy coming over for about the last three or four months he's going to go away with us on a little getaway and he will have the adjoining cabin wanting this trip to be special I will spend one night at least in his room and he knows I want to Make Love to him
The lady acknowledges experiences that sparked her emotional space; she in reference how it is quantified in terms of her marriage "making love in a sexual way". With no disrespect intended or implied, there is no reference to her husband's to it all. What does it do for/to him?

Poly by definition must have all parties seeking multi personal relationship that includes some goal to continuing and 'bonded' relations.

I love the idea of coming home and finding my wife making love to a black man!

Back