Making hubby wear panties

Hey everyone, I just wanted to get other people’s opinions on here about hubby wearing panties.. do you think it’s necessary to have hubby wear some of my panties when the bull is around? We’re liking the idea
Of course it is. I get my hotwives to do it more and more. If the hubby's got a clit for a dick, he might as well be in the right attire for it.

You guys should do what works and what excites you guys. Some people will get off on the extra humiliation, some people just want to see their girl getting fucked by another man. Do what is fun and exciting for you guys.
Of course it is. I get my hotwives to do it more and more. If the hubby's got a clit for a dick, he might as well be in the right attire for it.
You said it! I should make him wear my panties right now haha

When my wife buys sexy panties or lingerie (or 'fancy drawers' as she calls them) she always buys 2 pair. One for her, and one for me. She thinks it's cute we wear the same outfits. We both travel for work and she will usually text or email what 'drawers' I should wear the next day to match hers. I kind of enjoy it. We don't really have many kinks other than that and it's fun knowing that 2 thousand miles away my wife is wearing the same thong as me.

Back