Making her Squirt!

Wife enjoying her new passion. She loves big black cock deep in her, can't get enough. She squirts every time she has a big black cock in her.:inlove::blackheart:
I would really love to watch it but it doesn't open.....could you help me ? I'll love to see how wet you can get.I have glass to collect some at the source and my life jacket ready if........

I have flooded out a lot of beds over the years in the lifestyle pounding the 💦 squirt out women.

I have learned how to manage the sheets when I know in advance that the woman is a squirter. We strip the bed down to the fitted sheet, every time we make a huge puddle we slide over a little bit to a new spot, that gives us about 3 at the top of the bed and 3 at the foot of the bed, then we cover that soaked out bottom sheet with the top sheet. Now we have 6 new spots to soak!

I have never been with a couple where the wife squirts and they didn't get a hotel room with two beds. First of all once hubby has done his duty and gotten the wife ready then he chills on the other bed watching TV and also watches me pound his wife into orgasmic insanity for hours till it's his turn. Also during the play time hubby will protect his clean fresh bed from us coming over there and making it a mess as well. See when they pass out and take a nap while we are fucking our brains out they have already bust a nut, had a *******, and now they are sleep with the remote in hand while his wife is having the time of her life destroying the other bed.

It's funny when the wife goes over there to the other bed to cuddle with hubby for a moment and kiss him and let him know that she's ok and enjoying herself, then it's back over here to the wet💦 bed to start round 4 and soon I will be in that back door before the end of the night!🤣😂

Before the night is over we have used both sheets, the extra towels, and half of the comforter to pad the puddles we made in the bed. With me a squirter is going to need an I.V. or to hydrate by morning because of the extreme fluid 💦 loss!♠️

Squirting is from extreme arousal and some vaginal fluids but the vast bulk of it and especially with these “streams” that are shooting out of the pussy is I’m afraid to say- just urine that is expelled during extreme contraction from orgasms that “squeeze” the bottom portion of the bladder. If your bladder is full and you have very intense orgasms or deep penetration resulting in vaginal orgasm you probably will “leak” and results in a squirt. Sorry to bust the myth that women have this secret internal set of balls that results in an orgasmic release of fluid like semen.

Back